True words from an Indian Singer Harshit Saxena after the defeat against Pak

Cricketics

I was ok with that Beta Pota tweet. Thought there was witty humour. But our news anchors totally polluted that humour. Baal ki khaal nikaal nikaal kar.

Also, I really hate Sehwag Akhtar debate completely because of Sehwag words and attitude towards Pakistani team and Akhtar.

And he is absolutely correct about our news anchors against whom I feel like swearing too because I felt these useless no good guys are in general very disrespecting and humiliating to Pakistani players. How the hell they have courage to disrespect players and give crap comment to a Pakistani players who know and have served Cricket.

And Yes, I am deeply hurt at loss against Pakistan. I still and will support aggression on pitch and pitch only. Even if that means swearing, some shoulder push by our playing 11 and chants by fans against Pakistani player. Kuchh bhi karo, but match jeeto.

Simple rule of life. Anybody who is arrogant, rude, egoistical about something then it comes crashing down. I think Indian cricket fans, Cricket team and BCCI all deserve this loss.

I totally support this video. Pak media and many supporters were quite humble about the game but our media, and fans were boorish. 

58 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

leave India and Pakistan...

Australia are such a great team have they or their media ever misbehaved like this? no.

Missed the home series against them earlier this year, huh buddy? Ben Horne jee ko itnee jaldi bhool gaye?