Any Wildlife lovers around?

sourab10forever

From the past  couple of years I have been travelling to different Sanctuaries and Tiger Reserves across the country thanks to my uncle who is an avid animal lover. He always drags me (and the rest of my family) along and now I am all into this...and also a bit into wildlife photography.

So wanted to know...any other Wildlife Lovers around?

Haven't been to any reserves yet, but would love to go.   Planning to go to Africa sometime in the near future - most likely Tanzania as in-laws have some family friends who can help us with planning etc.  Either that or SA - SA trip most likely when India are touring though, so that will be a longish trip and will have to wait for a while.

Which reserves have you gone to so far?  Share some pictures if you can.  

3 hours ago, sandeep said:

Which reserves have you gone to so far?  Share some pictures if you can.  

I recently visited Bandhavgarh in MP in May 2017(extremely hot) and Jim Corbett in UK last december(Extremly cold). I live very near to badra tiger reserve. I have been to ranthambore ,sunderbans and Kabini in the past.

Corbett and Ranthambore where the best by far. The natural beauty of these places is unparalleled.

These are from my recent visits to Bandhavgarh NP :

Image may contain: outdoor

18893282_1340762662645548_76921901351732

28 minutes ago, sourab10forever said:

Very new at it..just bought a DSLR a month back

I use canon 700D

Nice.   You'll quickly learn that lens matter more for picture quality than camera bodies.   I'm nowhere near an expert, but enjoy taking good pictures.  Its amazing how much a little bit of knowledge and effort can dramatically improve pictures you take.