Kumble-Kohli communication had stopped six months ago

1 hour ago, beetle said:

WOW!!!

Both come out looking bad.

If they were not on talking terms...why did kumble not inform someone?

How can he brush aside issues as non issues when it had lead to such a sad state.

Kohli, am sure, also has mobile phone. :p:

6 minutes ago, cricbuz said:

The more i read this the more i get frustrated.i thought kohli will be like what ponting/steve to australia.but no he want all his chadi buddies in team india.PR superstar.

I think Kuldeep Yadav played the final test against Australia because of Kumble and that's the reason why Kohli opted out because he didnt want him in the side, though the reason he gave was injury. Funnily enough, Kuldeep picked 4 wickets and won the game when Ashwin and Jadeja were doing nothing and when Australia were well on their way to posting a big first innings score. 

Kumble could have picked Kuldeep for CT if it was up to him. Kohli seems more intent on falling back on Yuvi, Rahane, Ashwin, Jaddu etc. 

3 minutes ago, Zero_Unit said:

FFS this is so retarded. Kohli is a child in his head. 

If he is not unbelievably talented, he would get roasted so bad for his immaturity and brat behavior after every failure. :hysterical: But credit to him, he has delivered as a batsman. Its not easy to walk the walk after you talk the talk. Especially for most Indians because we are brought up to be humble and mellow but he is Punjabi and their culture is different.

1 minute ago, kubrickian said:

If he is not unbelievably talented, he would get roasted so bad for his immaturity and brat behavior after every failure. :hysterical: But credit to him, he has delivered as a batsman. Its not easy to walk the walk after you talk the talk. Especially for most Indians because we are brought up to be humble and mellow but he is Punjabi and their culture is different.

I don't know how old you are but many young Indians are no longer humble and mellow. Confident, proud and even arrogant.

This article I guess gives us more clue than others. Kohli would not have any problems with kumbles dictatorial headmaster like coaching since kohli himself is a fitness freak and a strict disciplinarian. We have seen the likes of jadhavs ashwin saying that they get inspired by kohlis diet passion  and mojo. 

Eventually I guess it comes down to probable overreach from kumble. 

Edited by Vk1
This article I guess gives us more clue than others. Kohli would not have any problems with kumbles dictatorial headmaster like coaching since kohli himself is a fitness freak and a strict disciplinarian. We have seen the likes of jadhavs ashwin saying that they get inspired by kohlis diet passion  and mojo. 

Eventually I guess it comes down to probable overreach from kumble. 

Kohli is also big ego n wont take kindly to another big personality trying to impose things on him.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

18 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Who knows what's happening 

maybe kohli wanted to axe dhoni but Kumble would not let him loool 

we really have have no idea why the relationship soured to this extent 

lol exactly and people just want to keep judging without having any proof at all right now.

Best is to praise someone like Kumble and thank him for his services but no need to lambaste someone as we don't know what exactly has happened. 

I am not in India or have any Indian news channel at this time, but I am sure this is what they are playing probably a lot on TV back home and hence emotions are too high from the public, and on top of that, India has just lost so people are also "losing" it along with them.

2 hours ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

if kohli experiences a lean patch in coming future by any chance, everyone is ready to fall on him like wolves on a little lamb.

hope that won't happen.

He has already had a lean patch in the test series against Australia.