Suddenly Virat turning from wonder boy to supervillain

SK_IH

Honeymoon period over,time for real teat.He has made the situation now where every success will be ascribed to him and for very loss he gonna take full on criticism.whatever may be the case i dont know what happened between kohli and kumble,one thing is sure Virat is big climbdown from dhoni,

virat comes across as immature which is surprising as when he talks he looks very sensible and when he is batting also looks very mature headed but deep down as an individual he is immature and childish to an extent i must say.

also it was very different to see the way lead in ct 2017,he was reluctant to change which is complete opposite of how he leads test match where he chnages every match.

all in all virat you brought this on yourself ,now he has to show what he has done was worth it.

Virat Kohli is the most passionate indian cricket player. When he is on the field, the guy put ms Indian flag on his heart  

He has been the best indian captain so far:

He has the highest winning ratio of test matches. 

Got india the longest match winning streak in the history of test cricket. 

He got india back to rank 1

He got india its first genuine fast bowling attack

He got india to finals in the champions trophy at first attempt

Stop hating this guy. He is our last hope after Sachin but the amount of hate from Dhoni worshippers towards himis so annoying. 

Virat Kohli is the most passionate indian cricket player. When he is on the field, the guy put ms Indian flag on his heart  

He has been the best indian captain so far:

He has the highest winning ratio of test matches. 

Got india the longest match winning streak in the history of test cricket. 

He got india back to rank 1

He got india its first genuine fast bowling attack

He got india to finals in the champions trophy at first attempt

Stop hating this guy. He is our last hope after Sachin but the amount of hate from Dhoni worshippers towards himis so annoying. 

Who are these fast bowlers that debuted under him?

13 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

He got sucked into by Yuvi Gang. To protect the weakest, sometimes you have to fall to the lowest. He Either will suck up to you or will give you middle finger. 

Sucks upto: Match Fixers such as Amir, Bollywood,Sachin, Boys Fearless cricket Shahstri, Any team member who invites him to wedding

Middle Finger to: Everyone Else

one thing more he takes this things very personally,like vs aus he treats them as his enemies,then i remember one press confgerence where he said he doesnt like johnson or something like that and now this kumble episode,he makes everything personal 

and i agree i like how rohit doesnt respect aamir unlike virat,match fixers are treated like that only

He has come out looking like a dick now. Not BFFing with the coach, deleting welcome tweets, katti with the coach and now having him fired. He has backed his punjabi yaaro even in IPL and look what it turned out for the RCB-Yuvi experiment. Now, with some few slogs, he is backing oldies, unlike Dhoni who got the oldies out of the ODI team as soon as he became kaptaan. 

1 hour ago, Lannister said:

For me, a captain should always perform and lead by the example. You rarely saw that with Dhoni. So, no, Virat is already a better captain than Dhoni, but I think given time he will be more matured.

must be joking,dhoni in odis always lead from front

43 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

on one hand Pakistanis are playing amir who has sold his country in the black market for a few bucks and hailing them as national hero

and we cannot tolerate a little attitude from the best batsman in the world?

what you talking about,just saying he should not make these type of decisions

I wouldn't be surprised if somehow Dhoni is behind all this. That guy is a born politician. Had no hesitation with Srinivas, now I feel set Virat up and would have somehow created a rift between kumble and virat. His tactics on the field, playing ashwin and jadeja could have only come from dhoni. It would have been dhoni all along.

8 minutes ago, Rightarmfast said:

I wouldn't be surprised if somehow Dhoni is behind all this. That guy is a born politician. Had no hesitation with Srinivas, now I feel set Virat up and would have somehow created a rift between kumble and virat. His tactics on the field, playing ashwin and jadeja could have only come from dhoni. It would have been dhoni all along.

Can you share what you're smoking ? 

1 hour ago, Rightarmfast said:

OH DEAR ADF.Never ever fail to entertain me. :rotfl: :rotfl: Learn something new daily :rotfl: 

yesterday someone compared MSD to hitler and now there is this nutcase who thinks this is a saas bahu show full of conspiracies :rotfl:  

This is fake news of NDTV level. :rotfl: 

"Somehow created a rift". :rotfl: