Suddenly Virat turning from wonder boy to supervillain

SK_IH

5 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Agree, it is still not confirmed he has gone ahead and deleted the tweet himself. But he still called Aussies not his "friends" out the field as well. He seems to be a person who holds grudges due to on-field banter.

I don't blame him for holding grudges against the Aussies.   Like Gavaskar said, why should you be expected to be all friendly with the same faces who just cursed out your entire family, mother, wife etc  a few hours ago?  

23 minutes ago, bleaf27 said:

Stop talking rubbish.  Last hope blah blah......Why do you reckon he's the last hope ?  Cricket finishing in India or did god make a prohpecy that he's stopped producing players or the Indian coaching at the grass root level has retired post Kohli ?  Attitude like your's is exactly the reason that these players have become diva's and bigger than the game and throwing tantrums 

And your remarks are worse even further because of your eagerness to label and demean anyone who isn't a fan of your man crush 

Hate Kohli ?   -  You are Dhoni worshipper

Hate Dhoni ?  Kohli worshipper 

Stop this with groupism , enough exists in that country already 

Thats why we get likes of Kohlis acting like such. We focus too much on individuals, not the entire team.  

3 hours ago, Shunya said:

While we are at it, Dhoni used to like Deepika. Deepika hates Anushka. Hence, Dhoni is setting Virat up to get back into good books of Deepika. Dhoni is so jealous of seeing Virat with Anushka, he hatched all this plan to make Virat look bad.

I am telling you, yeh sab mile hue hai ji, sab bike hue hai. Dhoni hai hai...

:hysterical::hysterical:

5 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

I wouldn't be surprised if somehow Dhoni is behind all this. That guy is a born politician. Had no hesitation with Srinivas, now I feel set Virat up and would have somehow created a rift between kumble and virat. His tactics on the field, playing ashwin and jadeja could have only come from dhoni. It would have been dhoni all along.

Pakistani type theory :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:

This is what happend if you take too much drugs

5 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

I wouldn't be surprised if somehow Dhoni is behind all this. That guy is a born politician. Had no hesitation with Srinivas, now I feel set Virat up and would have somehow created a rift between kumble and virat. His tactics on the field, playing ashwin and jadeja could have only come from dhoni. It would have been dhoni all along.

and in the last scene ,  Dhoni takes off the mask and it was Ranvir Singh all along,hatching this plot for having Anushka taken away by Kohli and the audience went nuts !

Edited by bleaf27
1 minute ago, bleaf27 said:

and in the last scene ,  Dhoni takes off the mask and it was Ranvir Singh all along,hatching this plot for having Anushka taken away by Kohli and the audience went nuts !

Yuvraj-Deepika, Dhoni-Deepika, Ranvir-Anuskha, Ranvir-Deepika, Kohli-Anuksha, Deepika-Anuskha

100 Episode wala serial ban sakta hai, too much drama.

48 minutes ago, bleaf27 said:

Stop talking rubbish.  Last hope blah blah......Why do you reckon he's the last hope ?  Cricket finishing in India or did god make a prohpecy that he's stopped producing players or the Indian coaching at the grass root level has retired post Kohli ?  Attitude like your's is exactly the reason that these players have become diva's and bigger than the game and throwing tantrums 

And your remarks are worse even further because of your eagerness to label and demean anyone who isn't a fan of your man crush 

Hate Kohli ?   -  You are Dhoni worshipper

Hate Dhoni ?  Kohli worshipper 

Stop this with groupism , enough exists in that country already 

Ho gaya tera? 

Now that Kohli is down, the mob mentality of Indians has taken over... kicking him to the ground more and more... I am not a bandwagoner, and I will support Kohli.. If he gave us so many good times, I am going to stick by him during his bad times...

All the people who are liking your comment, are the same ones, who call Sachin GOD and you are telling me about Kohli..

A country where people have temples for Rajnikanth, Amitabh, godly statues of Mayawati, Gandhis... and you are talking about me calling Kohli 'last hopE'...

I am not a Kohli worshipper, for me India comes first, trust me if Kohli comes as a liability for India, I will be the first one asking to drop him...

but the reality is, the guy has done so much India.. has won countless matches for India..broke records for fastest 3000,4000,50000,6000,7000, 8000.... When he looses, you can see how much it hurts him.. best fielder in the team. fittest person in the team...

Just wait and watch, the same guys who are asking for Kohlis resignation will cheer for him again after his performances...fickle bandwagoners Indian fans

6 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

Ho gaya tera? 

Now that Kohli is down, the mob mentality of Indians has taken over... kicking him to the ground more and more... I am not a bandwagoner, and I will support Kohli.. If he gave us so many good times, I am going to stick by him during his bad times...

All the people who are liking your comment, are the same ones, who call Sachin GOD and you are telling me about Kohli..

A country where people have temples for Rajnikanth, Amitabh, godly statues of Mayawati, Gandhis... and you are talking about me calling Kohli 'last hopE'...

I am not a Kohli worshipper, for me India comes first, trust me if Kohli comes as a liability for India, I will be the first one asking to drop him...

but the reality is, the guy has done so much India.. has won countless matches for India..broke records for fastest 3000,4000,50000,6000,7000, 8000.... When he looses, you can see how much it hurts him.. best fielder in the team. fittest person in the team...

Just wait and watch, the same guys who are asking for Kohlis resignation will cheer for him again after his performances...fickle bandwagoners Indian fans

As a leader, his responsibility is just not to score himself, but to select a team where he doesn't become too emotional about dropping someone. Even in workplace, we have seem emotional people don't go too far into the chain. There is a reason for it. He should stick being a batsman not Captain. Long term his approach will do more harm than good for Indian cricket to move forward.  

8 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Yeah yeah . Go on big away tour to sa . Kohli scores double ton and we win test how will the mob not adore him ? 

Point is that he won't be able to score 200 every time to win most of the matches. If he doesn't select his team on merit, then his contributions toward the win will be minimum. Hence, for examples take Yuvraj and Ashwin. If he wasn't too emotional about Ashwin playing instead of semaer, we might have won the match. Ashwin came in 9th over, when Pakistan was still finding boundaries against seamers by edges and as soon as Ashwin came they started getting 9/10 runs per over decreasing the pressure. Hell even they had hard time scoring against Pandya, who is half of bowler Shami is. 

THen batting second, after ROhit and Kohli got out. Yuvraj started shaking his legs not rotating strike which was needed. Pressure got to Dhawan and he gave away his wicket. THen comes in Dhoni and Yuvraj, blocking every damn ball. Match is never lost after 2 wickets fell, but this match was over before 10th over. 

Edited by wanted_desi
Just now, maniac said:

The criticism he is getting in the last 2-3 days has nothing to do with his batting skills.

Yes absolutely right . If VK has taken the decision in the best interest of the team , we should fully support him .

Does not matter if its Kumble , Sachin or anybody .

Worry is as a national captain decision should be taken which are good for the team and there is no compromise on that front by him. 

7 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Yeah yeah . Go on big away tour to sa . Kohli scores double ton and we win test how will the mob not adore him ? 

KT Bhai. Crowd adores him. Even now. Its just that we are appalled at loss against Pakistan. Also one thing is certain. At best you can draw/win a bilateral series with 2-3 bogey players but at ICC tourneys, Its allways team which wins the trophy.

If it was to individual, Tendulkar deserved to lift lifted 4-5 world Cups.

41 minutes ago, rahulrulezz said:

Ho gaya tera? 

Are you seriously that much into Tv drama's and bollywood that you envision Kohli is some sort of War hero fighting for the nation alone taking on supernatural enemies ?  Like what do you mean by Mob mentality ?   - Playing cricket is his job !  And he gets paid millions to do so !    Like any job or any role - when you do not behave and respect the authority and the institution , you will be slapped and let known that you aren't doing the job.  

He is no hero - get that straight -  If Kohli is a hero as you are making him out to be then every person serving the country is a hero - Heck , I am a hero for doing my job everyday and I don't get paid 1/10th of what he does ! 

I am not justifying temples of any actors/athletes/celebrities ! 

Kohli is a liability as a captain , he certainly is.  Not as a player but a captain and he certainly deserves to be taken off for introducting the wrong sort of environment in the team culture. 

10 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

Virat Kohli is the most passionate indian cricket player. When he is on the field, the guy put ms Indian flag on his heart  

He has been the best indian captain so far:

He has the highest winning ratio of test matches. 

Got india the longest match winning streak in the history of test cricket. 

He got india back to rank 1

He got india its first genuine fast bowling attack

He got india to finals in the champions trophy at first attempt

Stop hating this guy. He is our last hope after Sachin but the amount of hate from Dhoni worshippers towards himis so annoying. 

He got India to have the biggest humiliation of all time. :giggle:

Edited by Lala

Light hearted criciticsm or fun against kohli is fine here , but here we are overloading it against kohli now. :mad:

That too because of one game .

One of the biggest mistake in the last game is picking ashwin over sahami/yadav.

I really think its a team management decision ( ofcourse kohli is also a part of it ) , and i dont think its right to blame entirely on him.

As far as the captaincy is concerend , he is not a bright captain and he just did what he can do.

virat_f2N5FZr.jpg