We support Virat Kohli over Kumble !!!!!! Gather here !!!!!

He gave the batting stability after Tendulkar retired

He holds the batting together like a Rock at No 3

He enabled India chase down mammoth Totals which at one time were considered Improbable

He won games for India from hopeless situations

He now has the added burden of Captaining the side !!!!!!

And yet we all don't miss a opportunity to bring him down at every point !!!!! 

I don't care if he is arrogant or selfish or whatever. Who cares !!!!!! What matters is how many runs he is scoring and helping the team.

Kumble was a great cricketer and will be a great cricketer but any day I will pick Virat Kohli over Kumble !!!!!!

Yes We support Virat Kohli over Kumble !!!!!!

9 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

I agree,  I support him as a batsman over Kumble. All the reasons you have mentioned are only pointing toward his batting. 

That's all that should matter to the public. Even if he is the biggest moron in person what have we to do with it if he is winning for his country !!!1

The problem happens when we start looking at his personal traits which is none of our Business!!!!!! Lets the BCCI worry about it

3 minutes ago, kosingh said:

Do you realize it's not his batting that people are concerned about?

That's all that should matter to the public. Even if he is the biggest moron in person what have we to do with it if he is winning for his country !!!1

The problem happens when we start looking at his personal traits which is none of our Business!!!!!! Lets the BCCI worry about it

5 minutes ago, DGBOSS said:

Personal Traits? He is the bloody Captain of Indian team. thats the most powerful and important position one can get. You have certain responsibilities as Captain. 

Now, what he does with his gf etc is none of our business, he can do whatever he wants. 

Edited by wanted_desi

Total utter nonsense. We should all listen to the coach if we have to progress. If coach is under the captain then something is wrong with the system. We come from the land of Dronacharya and have to listen to our teachers. The word guru is Indian. Kohli rebelling against Kumble in public is ground for his termination as captain.Enough of convoluted stupid logic.

Edited by Khota
5 minutes ago, Khota said:

Total utter nonsense. We should all listen to the coach if we have to progress. If coach is under the captain then something is wrong with the system. We come from the land of Dronacharya and have to listen to our teachers. The word guru is Indian. Kohli rebelling against Kumble in public is ground for his termination as captain.Enough of convoluted stupid logic.

Sanskari stuff ...but doesn't work in cricket.

I really dont have to pick one over other . Kumble's chapter is over .

Honestly nither do I care how arrogant he is , infact even him favouring certain players is not an issue as long its based on what he thinks is good for  Indian cricket . we can disagree on certain selections , but can live with it as long as I know the captain has right intentions .

6 minutes ago, beetle said:

Virat is a great batsman and if he doesn't perform well in the captain's role on and off the field, he can continue to be a great batsman under some other captain.

The captaincy doesn't make him a better batsman.

I have no problem with him working as a batsman.

20 minutes ago, NameGoesHere said:

Why would you support one over the other?  How about trying to be equally fair or harsh to both of them and and supporting the Indian cricket team?

Because we need Kohli more than Kumble. Harsh but thats the reality !!!!!

I think BCCI tried supporting both and it did not work. 

Kumble is not that Holy either. If you read the news you will know that !!!!

Honestly, This whole episode is so so similar to Chapell era. Only diff is at the time we didnt knew how good, bad or average domestic Indian players were and offcourse Chapell played politics of player vs player.

Hence I find difficult to support Kohli the captain