Poor Bumrah

1 minute ago, Shaz1 said:

Indeed we have improved since than. Don't see many no balls now. The guy(Wahab) who passed the most traffic signals is clearly out of our team.

hasan ali bowled in that match agnst ind,might have forgotten the lesson i presume

Indeed we have improved since than. Don't see many no balls now. The guy(Wahab) who passed the most traffic signals is clearly out of our team.

Improved...you were ranked 8th before the champions trophy Lol barely managed to qualify.

now I am seriously beginning to believe how much this game means to the average Pakistani...not a fixing conspiracy nut but forget Raw etc...this might be a collective UN desicion to give pak this trophy 

1 minute ago, maniac said:

Improved...you were ranked 8th before the champions trophy Lol barely managed to qualify.

now I am seriously beginning to believe how much this game means to the average Pakistani...not a fixing conspiracy nut but forget Raw etc...this might be a collective UN desicion to give pak this trophy 

more than win they are relieved at fact it affected average indian,lol at frustration :hysterical:

Just now, Shaz1 said:

The fact he did not do it for match fixing is a real problem. Since it means he did not do it intentionally he is already that bad. Worrying signs for the Indian team. Hopefully he learns and does not cross the traffic signals.

This cricketer has gave us a chance to laugh at him. I think he is the only cricketer that can bring us closer as our laughter is very similiar towards him. Aman Ki Asha

He is the best bowler of the tournament. This comparison is a insult to him. 

We just got our Sarfraz Dhoni. It will take time be patient. Your sweet number 2 will be soon be ours.

Consparicies are already out. I love it. Keep em coming. I love these fanfics where Pakistan is the villian and your country is some protogonist.

We already learned our lesson after our first game. From now on you will be below us in ICC tournaments. Our record of wins will continue on increasing.

Lol dude you think people are having a serious debate with you...they are just playing along like they would like tying some milk dabbas behind a village idiot and laughing....yeah it's mean but sure you can indulge us if you want to 

I am hardly even serious myself. This is actually nothing to me. I enjoy this banter.

There is no banter here lol...,it's a full 5 days since the game got over...we had a full scandal in those 5 days, a new series and new things to bitch about...so yeah as I have said  even the regular Pakistani posters on this site have been tired of this...

are you one of those who has joined the forum thinking this as an appropriate moment(in your head) for an online Ghazwa e hind as the weak veg eating Hindus have heir foundations shaken by losing a cricket match :nervous: 

Just now, Shaz1 said:

Look at my join date. I am not new. I joined this while ago. Back than this place used to be worse. I only became inactive cause I forgot my password.

I do admit this place has improved alot. While I may share differences between you guys I know you guys are nice people. I am here to enjoy myself. Share a bit of knowledge on cricket. Learn few things about Indian cricket as well. All in all I don't regret being here.

Ok that gets you a 

kohli_m2.jpg

4 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Not a fluke. We beat you handsomely. Not just you though but the number 1 team as well, along with the favorites of the tournament.

I know it hurts. 

Wont say a FLuke win. That is downgrading a team that performed out of their skin on the day . But tats what it is. " on the day"

Fully expect Pakistan to play like Pakistan very soon :)

Recycle old tires is bad for environment n spokesperson should be Dhoni n Yuvi

On a highway motorbikes less then 500 cc are illegal , Rahane in a ODI team

Vip banyan mulayam, majboot aur tikao like Bhuvi

Chota packet bada dhamake Kedar Jadhav

Tension bhagao aur thanda thanda cool cool hair oil lagoo for Kohli

Amul maska lagao nahin to Ghar pe jao for Mr Kumble

Method to madness turn full too mental Ashwin n the art of unlearning to bowl spin

Rajnikant of Indian team garrish, loud, obnoxious, no dress or style sense Mr Jadeja

Spokesperson for Advance hair studios n prime candiate Rohi Sharma

1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

No need just watch what the traffic police did.

dude seriously, ok your team did very well ok. Great wow be happy.

You see when a traffic police can joke about it, thats the the way the country takes a sport, its for fun not like war. 

India does not like pakistan for many serious reasons, cricket is fun do not get both mixed. India wont play Pak because of other serious issues. You can not do anything more that win a cricket game when you win a cricket game, you can not impact life for instance by winning a cricket game..:phehe:

23 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

@bold

Thats funny coming from you. Ever since I have been here I have seen you spewing terror and other non related cricket things in your posts. Maybe you should tell yourself that before lecturing me on what to do and not to do?

Cricket is fun and yet we can't have cricket matches cause of terrorism on the border. Haha funny guy you are.

yeah yeah i totally dislike pakistan, pakistan is an enemy country. No doubt in that. But cricket is fun, not to be played with pakistan. What i mean is when your team beats an indian team in any sport they do only that win in a sport, that wont have as big an impact as you want it to have.

Edited by Vilander
14 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Yeah tell that to your Traffic light police.

Whole world? We to know our team is not that good. Many Pakistani's doubted this team as well. However we still beat your rockstar team. Sorry to break your band. Better luck next time.

Wooooo.... WHats all this  ?