Poor Bumrah

Nothing witty about this to me. Absolutely pathetic by Jaipur officials who did this. Bumrah has bowled well for India and just had a bad game or tournament but is still future.

I did not like this wt first glance.

Its fine to use them as jokes in talk shows etc as thats just part of fun, but outside on a street having such banner is totally wrong.

2 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

You know this reminds me of the time of that one bowler who got smacked for a six by Miandad. It seems there is no respect for a Indian bowler who does one mistake that anyone could make.

Nah...those days are gone. Bumrah is a good kid and people appreciate his talent.

He will infact be inspired to work hard and get over this no ball ki bimaari.

1 minute ago, Shaz1 said:

You know this reminds me of the time of that one bowler who got smacked for a six by Miandad. It seems there is no respect for a Indian bowler who does one mistake that anyone could make.

Miandad 6 lol...,WTF is this guy a bot can someone confirm?

Just now, AmreekanDesi said:

He's lost India TWO ICC Trophies in 15 month

C'mon man...he was not the only bowler. Others could have got that guy out.

We lost because of a lot of factors....one being the no ball. Can't hold him solely responsible.

Bumrah is the brightest young talent in the world when it comes to LOI bowling.

This was definitely a little uncalled for by the police dept. even though it was hilarious to me personally.

Double edged sword for Bumrah if he laughs it off he will get killed in the Virat route for laughing during the presentation....if he expresses anger he will be called a sour puss...tricky situation no getting out of that.