Sign in to follow this  
zen

Using Bharat over India

32 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

Part of theology and distant past. Not big part of written history and a minor part of history of the last 2000 years.

Do you have  a scanner the scans through "the Part of theology and distant past. Not big part of written history and a minor part of history of the last 2000 years." and come to the conclusion that Hindustan/India is more popular ? How come Bharat is popular in regional languages even in 2000 years of regional language history?

6 minutes ago, Muloghonto said:

nobody disputed that. But it is secondary to India

and it will be less aligned to culture because it’s less aligned to history.

Hindustan and India are the same damn name, idiot. One is in Greek, other is in Farsi, both about using Sindh/Indus as the boundary marker.

Yet banal assertion with no refutation. You can’t refute the points:

a) that which has greater prevalence in history is more representative of history.

b) if you think history is inconsequential, then you are anti history and being anti history is anti culture, because you cannot have culture without cultural history. YOU ARE A FAKE HINDU, mr. Thomas. 

As I said, you have made zero points 

Just now, Muloghonto said:

And as I said, you have made zero refutations and you cannot touch point a or b in previous post, even your fake God can’t save you.

what points have you made? 

1 minute ago, coffee_rules said:

Do you have  a scanner the scans through "the Part of theology and distant past. Not big part of written history and a minor part of history of the last 2000 years." and come to the conclusion that Hindustan/India is more popular ? How come Bharat is popular in regional languages even in 2000 years of regional language history?

Because of Mahabharata and Brahmo samaj to idegenize our history. You should know by now that nobody on this forum has accessed as much first hand historical sources- meaning coins, inscriptions, edicts, compilations of the said eras- than me. 

Just now, Muloghonto said:

Zen can’t read a) and b) format points. Coz he is a fake feku Hindu trying to destroy our history.

Thank you for proving my point 

/discussion 

2 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Because of Mahabharata and Brahmo samaj to idegenize our history. You should know by now that nobody on this forum has accessed as much first hand historical sources- meaning coins, inscriptions, edicts, compilations of the said eras- than me. 

Ok. An eminent archeologist or works of eminent historians is more credible for me than somebody who has done freelance work on internet. Sorry, I am outta this discussion. 

Edited by coffee_rules

A quick toponymy to see how many countries have named themselves: 

• A topographic feature: Lake Chad -> Chad, Montenegro (Black Mountain), Iceland, Honduras (Deep Water)
  • Tribers: Franks -> France, Schwyz -> Switzerland, Vitali -> Italy 
  • Older identity and/or preferring endonyms over English name: Ceylon -> Sri Lanka, Gold Coast -> Ghana
  • People's attributes: Pakistan (Land of the pure), Burkina Faso (Land of honest people), Barbados (Bearded ones), Tobago (people stuffed leaves in pipes to smoke Tobacco)
  • Land attributes: Costa Rica (The rich coast), Nippon (The land of the rising sun), Norway (Northern way)
  • Animal attributes:  Sierra Leone (Lion Mountains), Singapore (Lion City)
  • Leaders/Historical/Mythical figures: Bolivia (Simon Bolivar), Philippines (King Philips of Spain), Israel (Jacob), Mauritius (Maurice of Nassau),  The Solomon Island (Biblical King Solomon), America (Amerigo Vespucci)

1 hour ago, zen said:

A quick toponymy to see how many countries have named themselves: 

• A topographic feature: Lake Chad -> Chad, Montenegro (Black Mountain), Iceland, Honduras (Deep Water)
  • Tribers: Franks -> France, Schwyz -> Switzerland, Vitali -> Italy 
  • Older identity and/or preferring endonyms over English name: Ceylon -> Sri Lanka, Gold Coast -> Ghana
  • People's attributes: Pakistan (Land of the pure), Burkina Faso (Land of honest people), Barbados (Bearded ones), Tobago (people stuffed leaves in pipes to smoke Tobacco)
  • Land attributes: Costa Rica (The rich coast), Nippon (The land of the rising sun), Norway (Northern way)
  • Animal attributes:  Sierra Leone (Lion Mountains), Singapore (Lion City)
  • Leaders/Historical/Mythical figures: Bolivia (Simon Bolivar), Philippines (King Philips of Spain), Israel (Jacob), Mauritius (Maurice of Nassau),  The Solomon Island (Biblical King Solomon), America (Amerigo Vespucci)

I always thought pakistan is an acronym for p[unjab], a[fghan provinces] and k[ashmir]... https://www.etymonline.com/word/Pakistan

Edited by Manny_Pacquiao