BJP Workers sprinkle Gau Mutra in GOVT Building over reports of 'Beef Eating'

Rohit S. Ambani

BJP workers in Mysore spread Gau Mutra across the Mysore Kalamandira auditorium, a government building, after meat was consumed there by KS Bhagwan, a former professor of Mysore University on Sunday. The BJP workers alleged that the meat was beef

A three-day seminar on food habits was organised by Charvika Organisation.

News Source

Edited by Rohit S. Ambani

Ambani ji...Kabhi cricket section par bhi comment kar diya kar bhai. After all we are a cricket forum first. Whole day accusing Hinduism, cows, BJP workers and calling Modi Hai Hai here in a cricket forum wont help much. Go and post these on some AAP/Congress FB pages...you will find yourself many followers :nice:

59 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

Ambani ji...Kabhi cricket section par bhi comment kar diya kar bhai. After all we are a cricket forum first. Whole day accusing Hinduism, cows, BJP workers and calling Modi Hai Hai here in a cricket forum wont help much. Go and post these on some AAP/Congress FB pages...you will find yourself many followers :nice:

I was predominantly a cricket section poster, go to my profile and see threads started by me or older posts. I am avid follower of Rohit Sharma and was trolled so much. Now I avoid that section.

Austin I am a Hindu myself, and I have bashed Congress in past.