In hindsight was Partition best thing to happen to India ?

Tendu_10

Put it this way we got rid of aread what now would be 300 million Muslims. And a united India with a 55 45 Hindu Muslim split would be a lot more dangerous for us as a chance of Shariasation of India could be a reality. Thanks to partition a lot of the islamic radicalism and extremism is confined to our western n eastern neighbours. We have our own issues but its much more manageable and India is truly a home that has safeguarded Hindus Sikhs Buddhists as well as the peaceful Muslims and Christians.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Partition was correct because the Muslims said that is what they wanted. The Pakistanis even pushed for complete population transfer, but our genius Nehru refused, despite that being what the mandate was for. 

Partition was correct because the Muslims said that is what they wanted. The Pakistanis even pushed for complete population transfer, but our genius Nehru refused, despite that being what the mandate was for. 

yeah we should have transferred even more Muslims to Pak. the fact we have 150m Muslims now is impeding our secularism.

2 minutes ago, Tendu_10 said:

yeah we should have transferred even more Muslims to Pak. the fact we have 150m Muslims now is impeding our secularism.

It's not that all Muslims are bad or anything, (not saying that is what you were saying), rather the democratic mandate was such that population transfer should've been complete. 

A summary table of 1945 and 1946 elections:

a515e-partition2buseful.jpg?w=1100

The only place where they didn't vote for Pakistan completely was NWFP. 

The fact that a complete population transfer didn't happen is as insane as after an election, everyone who voted for Modi getting him as PM, everyone who voted for Kejriwal getting him as PM, etc. It literally doesn't make sense. 

It's not that all Muslims are bad or anything, (not saying that is what you were saying), rather the democratic mandate was such that population transfer should've been complete. 

A summary table of 1945 and 1946 elections:

a515e-partition2buseful.jpg?w=1100

The only place where they didn't vote for Pakistan completely was NWFP. 

The fact that a complete population transfer didn't happen is as insane as after an election, everyone who voted for Modi getting him as PM, everyone who voted for Kejriwal getting him as PM, etc. It literally doesn't make sense. 

over 90% of Indian Muslims voted for Pak idk why Nehruji didnt let them leave. What was his reasoning.

It was the only good thing Brits ever did for Hindus. Unfortunately, leadership of Bharat went into the hand of gungadeens who didn't complete the population transfer and left future generations to pay, what will eventually turn out to be, a heavy price. 

It was the only good thing Brits ever did for Hindus. Unfortunately, leadership of Bharat went into the hand of gungadeens who didn't complete the population transfer and left future generations to pay, what will eventually turn out to be, a heavy price. 

yes exactly over 90% of our current Muslim population should be in Pakistan. But we didnt let them go and now we are stuck with 150m Muslims who are for the most part more backwards and regressive than rest of the country and dont want to accept an India that is moving forward into 21st century modern society. They want to still adhere to backwards islamic law. if we had only the Muslims those who wanted to stay in India who were secular then it would be much better.

as long as we have such a big proportion of Muslims it will be very hard to become a modernised nation

15 minutes ago, Tendu_10 said:

over 90% of Indian Muslims voted for Pak idk why Nehruji didnt let them leave. What was his reasoning.

Nehru was arrogant and thought that he knew better than anyone else on every issue, despite having no actual accomplishment to breed the arrogance. When someone thinks they know better than everyone else, they tend to ignore facts and make decisions based on what they feel. 

He literally didn't want to hear things that didn't confirm his worldview. For example

nehru-hates-facts.png

Also, as bizarre as it sounds,  he thought Muslims were more secular than Hindus. :cantstop:

nehru_on_hindus.png

Nehru was arrogant and thought that he knew better than anyone else on every issue, despite having no actual accomplishment to breed the arrogance. When someone thinks they know better than everyone else, they tend to ignore facts and make decisions based on what they feel. 

He literally didn't want to hear things that didn't confirm his worldview. For example

nehru-hates-facts.png

Also, as bizarre as it sounds,  he thought Muslims were more secular than Hindus. :cantstop:

nehru_on_hindus.png

where the hell did he get that idea. Muslims are generally least secular group in the world.

10 minutes ago, Tendu_10 said:

where the hell did he get that idea. Muslims are generally least secular group in the world.

I have no idea :cantstop:

Either way would not have affected me, in 1947 only place where minorities were not killed was my province, they still left in large numbers though.

where is your background.

YES, It is a right thing or India would have been a terrorist country like pak. 55 45 split would tech mean daily fights over religion and religion of peace headed by brainwashed leaders like Owasi wouldn't let anyone live in peace... This is exactly how things would have fold out

1947 still one country India

47- 1950 Daily fights overs religion

50-1960 Civil war would have took place

1960 agreement over quotas of 50 50 in everything

60-1980 religion of peace on a mission to conquer whole India and convert Hindus to Islam or kill them

80-2000 Daily diwali(blasts) by religion of peace...  headed by terrorists 

2000-2017 would have been a complete shithole and USA will invade us saying we have secret nukes :drool:  and steal our oil:hehe: small left over reserves