Man Thrashed, House Burnt After Dead Cow 'Found' Outside House

Rohit S. Ambani

An old man was beaten up and his house set on fire by a mob after they allegedly found a dead cow outside his house in Deori, Jharkhand. 

Crowd started pelting stones and dispersed only after a few rounds were fired in the air. Ansari was admitted to a hospital.

Photo of Ansari taken to hospital -

jharkhand_mob_beats_man_650_636342502358

Photo of house, and mob -

Man_thrashed28_67860_730x419-m.jpg

Some reactions -

"What is happening to human rights? The government is responsible for supporting these groups. You can’t attack a person just because a dead animal was found outside the house.”

“This is mobocracy, not democracy.”

News Source

55 minutes ago, mishra said:

Why did he illegally kill the cow. Whoever killed is should be arrested. Infact that man needs to go behind bars for disturbing communal harmony and illegal slaughter. Looks like it is rural area. Its very unlikely that mob was misled and beat up the wrong man

Hindu dada-giri. Mob should be targetted for inciting terror.

Dozens of people's crime being ignored/justified by above comment because of one act, which does not directly harm an individual. Because of hindu dada-giri. Dozens of people breaking the law is far bigger issue here.

Edited by Muloghonto

1 minute ago, sarchasm said:

Probably another cattle thief. Entirely on expected lines.

Irrelevant. Cattle is not mob's property. 

You cannot beat someone else up because of a crime you didn't see happen/are not party to. But jaahils like you will justify goonda-giri because of religion. thoo!

Just now, sarchasm said:

Since Jharkhand has a righteous BJP government, I hope this cow slaughterer and anyone else responsible face the full force of law for this heinous act!

Since BJP is starting to ignore hinduvta terrorism, BJP should be held accountable for failure to enforce the law and let dozens of criminals get away in an act of vandalism. 

Why did he illegally kill the cow. Whoever killed is should be arrested. Infact that man needs to go behind bars for disturbing communal harmony and illegal slaughter. Looks like it is rural area. Its very unlikely that mob was misled and beat up the wrong man

Where it is mentioned he slaughtered cow.Forget about cow even if a murdered human is found in front of someone's house even in that case the person has full right to keep his defense

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

14 minutes ago, Singh bling said:

Where it is mentioned he slaughtered cow.Forget about cow even if a murdered human is found in front of someone's house even in that case the person has full right to keep his defense

And where it says he didnt slaughter that cow?

You are making it as if People gathered in front of his house after reading it on newspaper. I am making my judgement based on the fact that Local people in rural area very rarely are fooled into such things.

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

Hindu dada-giri. Mob should be targetted for inciting terror.

Dozens of people's crime being ignored/justified by above comment because of one act, which does not directly harm an individual. Because of hindu dada-giri. Dozens of people breaking the law is far bigger issue here.

The whole argument is, if you are Muslim, you have license to slaughter a cow for you have right to eat beef. Point is, right to eat doesnt necessarily transforms into right to kill. If anything that guy or people supporting the slaughter are doing Dadagiri.

Even where you live, Next door if someone opens a slaughterhouse and if does and puts the kill in open on road, then  whole community including you will oppose it. So stop making such nonsense argument.

You want everyone apart from that killer or thief to accept that law enforcement agencies are up to task when you yourself have argued that we must sell our submarines because laws arent implemented.

Edited by mishra

And where it says he didnt slaughter that cow?

You are making it as if People gathered in front of his house after reading it on newspaper. I am making my judgement based on the fact that Local people in rural area very rarely are fooled into such things.

Do you think a person is do foolish that he slaughter a cow and throw it in front of his house.criminals always try to eliminate all evidences .Anyway mob has no right to decide who is guilty or who is innocent .You people just want to support mobocracy

3 hours ago, mishra said:

The whole argument is, if you are Muslim, you have license to slaughter a cow for you have right to eat beef. Point is, right to eat doesnt necessarily transforms into right to kill. If anything that guy or people supporting the slaughter are doing Dadagiri.

Even where you live, Next door if someone opens a slaughterhouse and if does and puts the kill in open on road, then  whole community including you will oppose it. So stop making such nonsense argument.

You want everyone apart from that killer or thief to accept that law enforcement agencies are up to task when you yourself have argued that we must sell our submarines because laws arent implemented.

1. Where i live, you are not allowed to take the law in your hands, regardless of what the smuggler/slaughterer does with his stuff.

2. Where i live, mob violence against a fellow human is a far bigger crime and a far more urgent issue, than a man killing an animal.

3. Implimentation of our law means citizens who take law in their hands are punished.

Which means this mob as well.

^^ Mob violence is not new to gau rakshaks or since BJP rule. Communal mob violence has been there since 1905 when Bengal was divided on communal lines.

Since a lot of time mob violence is uncontrolled even during UPA times. But it is exposed by biased media more now in NDA times to suit the agenda of liberals to drive the majority hindu guilt. As if I need to feel guilty for the lynching in UP. I am sad and condone it, but it is not the common hindu guilt that you and MSM are driving this agenda.

Regardless of religion, if somebody causes death on the road accidents, they get lynched in India. This is true with any local disputes like seat assignment in trains.  MSM is trying to divide it on communal lines. MSM and Congress and Commies are more communal than BJP. Only minority deaths deserve a #hashtag according to them. The young FB generation in India are suckered in to this nonsense.

Edited by coffee_rules

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

this is so wrong on so many levels, wtf is happening.  

India getting shitty everyday, No law, no proper education, you can get killed anytime by anyone.

No police, They will not get arrested.

2017, people are still fighting between Muslims and Hindu,

There are people who are developing new technologies and where as India is on spotlights for getting killed because of beef.

Every country, PM/Presidents address these issues where as our PM hasn't even spoken or condemned this.

Jharkhand: Hundreds beat up Muslim man, set his house on fire after finding a dead cow outside it. The police said a villager had slit the throat of the animal, which had died of an illness, to create the impression that Ansari had killed it.

https://scroll.in/latest/841980/jharkhand-hundreds-beat-up-muslim-man-set-his-house-on-fire-after-finding-a-dead-cow-outside-it

1 hour ago, Muloghonto said:

1. Where i live, you are not allowed to take the law in your hands, regardless of what the smuggler/slaughterer does with his stuff.

2. Where i live, mob violence against a fellow human is a far bigger crime and a far more urgent issue, than a man killing an animal.

3. Implimentation of our law means citizens who take law in their hands are punished.

Which means this mob as well.

No wonder your post are so off ground reality

2 hours ago, Singh bling said:

Do you think a person is do foolish that he slaughter a cow and throw it in front of his house.criminals always try to eliminate all evidences .Anyway mob has no right to decide who is guilty or who is innocent .You people just want to support mobocracy

I am not thinking. I know how rural india is. 

7 minutes ago, mishra said:

No wonder your post are so off ground reality

Long time back, I and my brother were called  Bihari/Baher Gaon valaa by someone from our locality and whole mob of Gujratis in Ahmedabad came to help that Gujju man who we both were beating the **** out.

Says the guy who sees a single person breaking the law with an animal to be a bigger crime than dozens of people breaking the law with a fellow human. Maybe because you yourself admit to being a Goonda, why you are soft on Goondas and don't consider it a problem.

Reality is, Gau-rakshaks are criminals.

16 hours ago, Muloghonto said:

Says the guy who sees a single person breaking the law with an animal to be a bigger crime than dozens of people breaking the law with a fellow human. Maybe because you yourself admit to being a Goonda, why you are soft on Goondas and don't consider it a problem.

Reality is, Gau-rakshaks are criminals.

Who is defending Gau Rakshaks as criminals. But its pure Chewtiyaap of yours to claim that those people who were involved in this incident were "Gau Rakshaks".

The mob was common men who were incited into taking law into their own hand. And hence you see no serious injury to that man. If police does a proper job, It will more likely then not find that this whole story goes all the way back to some Khangressi or Lalu Yadavs party politician who paid that Muslim man to fool into slaughter of that cow.  Because no, In rural India, No Muslim slaughters cow if they know there are Hindus who visit their area.