Azam Khan levels rape allegations against army

Tibarn

http://www.firstpost.com/india/former-up-minister-azam-khan-attacks-army-levels-rape-allegations-against-jawans-3753671.html

Controversial former UP minister Azam Khan has yet again grabbed the headlines as he was recorded at an event where he levelled serious allegations against the Indian Army.

In the video, Khan is heard describing armed women attacking the forces. He said that after killing the men, they cut off a part from the bodies.

'Generally heads or hands are cut off. But on this occasion, the female terrorists cut off the private parts of the men. They didn't have complaints against the hands, heads or feet. They had complaints specifically against the private parts so they cut and took them off. It is a huge message for which the entire country should be ashamed and think how we'll face the world,' said Khan.

Khan is a close aide of Samajwadi Party supremo Mulayam Singh Yadav and has held the position of General Secretary in the Samajwadi Party. He is a nine-term MLA from Rampur and is an influential leader in Uttar Pradesh.

He is no stranger to controversies as he has made many statements which have led to angry reactions. In May, while reacting to a molestation case in Rampur, he told people to 'keep their daughters inside the houses under strict vigil.'

Then in December, he was forced to apologise for saying that the Bulandshahr gangrape may have been a political conspiracy. In 2015, he told a rape victim not to try and find "popularity in such a thing of infamy and shame".

His latest statement too has drawn criticism. BJP spokesperson Sambit Patra said that Khan, "who often politicises the issues of defence has yet again demeaned the Indian Army."

International Business Times reported that SP leader Deepak Mishra too had condemned Khan's statement saying that the latter should not make such statements as it affects the morale of the Indian Army.

Former minister of India's largest state. :facepalm:

Secular votebank. 

what secularism is this. How can u give power to those who hate the nation. I have no issue with Muslims as long as they love the country n respect what our army does for us.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

what secularism is this. How can u give power to those who hate the nation. I have no issue with Muslims as long as they love the country n respect what our army does for us.

@Praggy

1 hour ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

This does not need an allegation. This is true. Who says that Army has not done this ever?

Few people doesn't mean the whole army. Few thrives in a country doesn't mean it's a country of thrives.

6 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

This does not need an allegation. This is true. Who says that Army has not done this ever?

You dont make loose comments when you are in position of power or responsibility or representative

20 minutes ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

Agree. But there are thieves. In every army. And our army is not clean. You will find worst offenders in the army also.

Proove it, Sue the State in court and get compensation. Till then dont make false statements as fact. As it doesnt even qualifies as "alleged"

Edited by mishra

10 hours ago, mishra said:

Proove it, Sue the State in court and get compensation. Till then dont make false statements as fact. As it doesnt even qualifies as "alleged"

There is a court martial office in the Army. You can check with them. Come visit my home. I will get you talking to my father who has served the army for 40 years. They hide their fallacies. Lot of scumbags in the army too.

10 hours ago, mishra said:

If you want to test yourself, try leaving any of your beloved of the fairer sex in an army coach of a train. See how safe you will feel. With the alcohol and comments on women

18 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

If you want to test yourself, try leaving any of your beloved of the fairer sex in an army coach of a train. See how safe you will feel. With the alcohol and comments on women

Just because you got twisted social view about Indians doesnt mean that every armyman is like that.

BTW, Fortunately, unfortunately I used to travel a lot in Indian trains I can vouch armymen generally allowed very old and sick ones and their families in their coaches. During student life , I and my friends have drank a lot of armygrade old monk for free in army coaches. Armymen come out of same Indian society

So stop this bullshit non sense.

Fact is: There is a animal in every human. Most men (including armymen) mange to leash that animal quite easily. Why blame complete army. Onyour logic whole of humanity is rapist

Edited by mishra

16 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

There is a court martial office in the Army. You can check with them. Come visit my home. I will get you talking to my father who has served the army for 40 years. They hide their fallacies. Lot of scumbags in the army too.

And which profession or professional body doesnt have the scumbags? Lawyer, Doctors, Corporates, Government babus, farmers, judges, Policemnen?

Infact more likely then not a child is most likely to be abused/raped in his own home by his own relatives. So stop talking nonsense

13 minutes ago, rkt.india said:

Its not untrue. They have done such heinous acts in J&K and north-east but gross generalization is bad stuff from Azam. Though Army is not holy or beyond criticism.

Exactly, Happens in every army, There are so many cases in almost every country against its own army men over allegation of rape and abuse.

But people here are making stuff as Indian Army is most undisciplined and GOI specifically asks convicted rapists as requirement to enroll to army.

11 hours ago, mishra said:

And which profession or professional body doesnt have the scumbags? Lawyer, Doctors, Corporates, Government babus, farmers, judges, Policemnen?

Infact more likely then not a child is most likely to be abused/raped in his own home by his own relatives. So stop talking nonsense

That is what I am saying. The Indian army has its share also. Why are you then calling it nonsense