Jump to content
tweaker

India vs West Indies 2017, 3rd ODI, Antigua:

Recommended Posts

God just saw this entire match...need to sit over the weekend and revisit and re-analyze what I am doing with my life :(( 

 

Logging off from ICF and work...no both are not the same thing....Happy 4th of July weekend to Amreekans and  Happy weekend to rest of the world.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Imtiaz said:

A fool can not come out of his paradise for even once.

He was batting like a tailender at best throughout the CT begging for a single proper hit yet he is better than a guy who averages almost 50 for last 1 year.

Dhoni > Karthik > Parthiv Patel > Mushfiq Rehman > Sarfraz.     Buh-bye.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Imtiaz said:

A fool can not come out of his paradise for even once.

He was batting like a tailender at best throughout the CT begging for a single proper hit yet he is better than a guy who averages almost 50 for last 1 year.

lol you actually have started typing in this thread since no one was responding to your trolling in other threads, whats more its a match thread and your team is not playing, you are typing through till the last few overs lol man...hehe what a troll, a desperate one.

Wonder why are pakistanis so desperate for Indian approval lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, maniac said:

God just saw this entire match...need to sit over the weekend and revisit and re-analyze what I am doing with my life :(( 

 

Logging off from ICF and work...no both are not the same thing....Happy 4th of July weekend to Amreekans and  Happy weekend to rest of the world.

I did the same mistake last Sunday and repent it badly. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Imtiaz said:

A fool can not come out of his paradise for even once.

He was batting like a tailender at best throughout the CT begging for a single proper hit yet he is better than a guy who averages almost 50 for last 1 year.

played two innings in ct ,got one chanceless 50 same as your messiah although your messiah had allah's luck attached with his 50 ,tailender for sure

i dont know why am i even bothering,last one this lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Umesh the leaking yadav is here 

 

33 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Stop trolling, 3 boundaries were all edges.

BTW>

Bhuv got '0' wickets so far.

 

But fast bowlers got the below.

  UT Yadav 7 0 32 1 4.57 33 4 0 (5w)
  1.2 to Lewis, 141.6 kph, bowled him, that's an absolute beauty. Hits just the right length, swings back in, and hits off stump as Lewis, jumping back and across and still on the move, jabs hurriedly, bat coming down from gully and creating a gap for the ball to sneak through. That was quick, close to 142kph, and Lewis was late on the ball. Kept slightly low too, but he should have been going forward, considering the length 9/1

 

  HH Pandya 6 0 32 2 5.33 23 4 0 (3w)
  12.4 to KA Hope, 140.4 kph, this time he does go for the hook, taking it from over his right shoulder, and only manages a top-edge that drops into the hands of deep square leg, who walks a few yards in from the rope and takes it comfortably 54/2
16.4 to SD Hope, 139.2 kph, near-perfect bouncer and that's the end of Shai Hope. He's angry with himself. It was an ordinary shot, but a very well-directed short one from Hardik. Shai was late on the hook as he tried to pick it from in front of his right shoulder. Top-edge onto helmet and an easy lobbed catch for Hardik 69/4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Vilander said:

 

BTW>

Bhuv got '0' wickets so far.

 

But fast bowlers got the below.

  UT Yadav 7 0 32 1 4.57 33 4 0 (5w)
  1.2 to Lewis, 141.6 kph, bowled him, that's an absolute beauty. Hits just the right length, swings back in, and hits off stump as Lewis, jumping back and across and still on the move, jabs hurriedly, bat coming down from gully and creating a gap for the ball to sneak through. That was quick, close to 142kph, and Lewis was late on the ball. Kept slightly low too, but he should have been going forward, considering the length 9/1

 

  HH Pandya 6 0 32 2 5.33 23 4 0 (3w)
  12.4 to KA Hope, 140.4 kph, this time he does go for the hook, taking it from over his right shoulder, and only manages a top-edge that drops into the hands of deep square leg, who walks a few yards in from the rope and takes it comfortably 54/2
16.4 to SD Hope, 139.2 kph, near-perfect bouncer and that's the end of Shai Hope. He's angry with himself. It was an ordinary shot, but a very well-directed short one from Hardik. Shai was late on the hook as he tried to pick it from in front of his right shoulder. Top-edge onto helmet and an easy lobbed catch for Hardik 69/4

Bhuvi is no long a trudler Did u not hear from them ? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

played two innings in ct ,got one chanceless 50 same as your messiah although your messiah had allah's luck attached with his 50 ,tailender for sure

i dont know why am i even bothering,last one this lol

Leave him alone.   Its like telling a 5 year old there's no santa claus.   Let him cling to his delusions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SK_IH said:

:hysterical: so true,he is not an upgrade he is equally inept as a wk

banjo, forget his crappy keeping.  His faltoo batting is so over-rated.   You should have seen him run like his langgot was on fire against SL in that must-win game.   That's Sarfraz's batting style - nurdle it into a gap, run like a mad rabbit on ecstasy.   Tap the odd boundary using the bowler's pace.  Reminds me of Rohan Gavaskar - played a couple of ODIs for us way back.   Greenbros keep splooging in their chaddis citing BS stats built up on soft runs against minnows.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, RAZPOR said:

Why is kuldeep bowling so slow in the air,he bowled much quicker in australia series,he needs to bowl quicker to get better batsmen out .

his wrong un is lethal,he got the biggest wkt in this innings with wrong un,chase was the only good batsman in this side

 

he ll go for runs but will pick wkts

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SK_IH said:

his wrong un is lethal,he got the biggest wkt in this innings with wrong un,chase was the only good batsman in this side

 

he ll go for runs but will pick wkts

He ll still need to bowl in 85 kph range to be effective against better batsmen i think,i am sure i saw him bowling much quicker in the aussie series ?? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, RAZPOR said:

He ll still need to bowl in 85 kph range to be effective against better batsmen i think,i am sure i saw him bowling much quicker in the aussie series ?? 

i think this is usual pace ,if i compare him to brad hogg he is definitely slower 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Virat Kohli: I think it was a very clinical performance. Early on there was quite a bit of moisture on the wicket. It was really a good toss for them to win and they bowled really well upfront. Ajinkya batted well and Yuvi's 40-odd (39) were really important runs. MS at the end along with Kedar finished it really well. We thought 250 was a very competitive total. The bowlers bowled really well despite the wicket being better in the second innings. When we needed the wickets, the two spinners stepped up. When we needed the runs, MS again finished the innings along with Kedar. Rahane at the top of the order and Yuvi as well. Individuals will hardly win you games. It is important to raise your hands and perform. We have quite a few players who have not got a game. It is important to have a look at them and figure out where they stand in pressure situations.

 

Source: Cricbuzz.com

Edited by Pollack

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Imtiaz said:

Time will tell kid till then Chill

Yeah sarfraz has time on his side,since he is only 20 year old ,will definitely turn it around.Seeing premature  reactions of pakistani fans you would think he is already the greatest by a fair margin too. You won a CT ,SA ,NZ and Wi recently won it too ,celebrate it sure but lets not go overboard.:giggle:

Edited by RAZPOR

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, RAZPOR said:

Good win for zim,as for India's win...:giggle: lets hope this doesn't cost us too much with rahane and Yuvi paaji

lol same thoughts, was hoping WI will beat at least this score..they are so poor without their big guns that they could not get the job done. Rahane was the most selfish knock in ODI since Sunny gavaskar legendary 36.

Edited by Vilander

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 minutes ago, surajmal said:

Cricket looks dead in WI. Why the * are we playing there? Why does anyone play there? 

I think they can only be competitive in T20. Even 50 overs seems to feel like test match cricket for them. Btw, where are those players who thrashed the heck out of us putting up 200+ in the T20 game that was played in Florida? There's hardly any recognizable name in their team, so I don't even remember who is who.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×