tweaker

India vs West Indies 2017, 3rd ODI, Antigua:

16 minutes ago, maniac said:

Unfair on  Jadhav...even though I don't rate him,it is not fair that he always has to come in a situation where he has to go from ball 1

What a hypocrite you are... 

#6 is always like that did u cry before when somone else was batting at that place ? Keep that BS for youself

2 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

What a hypocrite you are... 

#6 is always like that did u cry before when somone else was batting at that place ? Keep that BS for youself

Yuvi and Dhoni are supposed "power hitters" so Jadhav who is a more orthodox batsmen needs to bat above them...I am not sure how much of that You processed but that was also in response to what @jusarrived was saying

Edited by maniac

Just now, maniac said:

Yuvi and Dhoni are supposed "power hitters" so Jadhav who is a more orthodox batsmen needs to bat above them...I am not sure how much of that You processes but that was also in response to what @jusarrived was saying

+1 Not sure why Jadhav is in discussion when the poor guy is not even getting chance to bat.

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

Yuvi and Dhoni are supposed "power hitters" so Jadhav who is a more orthodox batsmen needs to bat above them...I am not sure how much of that You processed but that was also in response to what @jusarrived was saying

you would think after all the times over the years dhoni shoved process crap down our throats, we would start processing :giggle:

5 minutes ago, maniac said:

They were... prob u started watching cric from CT 

Rahane. Always doing this chutiyapa. By god worst batsmen ever. He broke records alright...by playing one of the slowest odi half centuries in this history of cricket. Simply not capable to accelerate after he is set. Jandu saala.

If Virat doesn't kick him out of the team soon I will stop watching cricket and wish nothing but failures for Indian cricket. 

Edited by beetle

Guest, sign in to access all features.