This is torturous

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

What about Yuvi? He sucked too. Piss poor strike rate from him too and also Kohli.

I don't think anyone absolutely  any one here has a problem with Kohli's odd failure with the bat. His batting was never a point of debate the last few days.

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

I don't think anyone absolutely  any one here has a problem with Kohli's odd failure with the bat. His batting was never a point of debate the last few days.

Thing is pitch is slow and once you are settled and thats when you can score. Indians did hard work and most gave or threw away after that.

Rahane and Yuvi should be dropped next game. For Pant and Karthick.

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Thing is pitch is slow and ince you are settled and thats whrn you can score. Indians did hard work and most gave or threw away after that.

Rahane and Yuvi should be dropped next game. For Pant and Karthick.

This I can agree but even though Dhoni did alright today I want him to rest because I want to see Pant Keep

Is there a way to send petition to Indian team management to let Jadhav bat at no. 4, have the luxury to settle down at run a ball for 20-30 balls, then shift gear to 200 strike rate, instead of keeping a strike rate of 50 for 40 deliveries and finish at strike rate of 100???

2 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Man of the match : Dhoni... more burnol  for praggy and manaic LOL 

his tuk tuk batting brought some excitement in the match. If jadhav or pandya had come in before him, 300 + was on the cards. but good to see you setting for mediocrity :nice:

5 minutes ago, Praggy said:

his tuk tuk batting brought some excitement in the match. If jadhav or pandya had come in before him, 300 + was on the cards. but good to see you setting for mediocrity :nice:

:congrats::congrats::congrats:  should have sent opening pandya and kedar... 

What a back fire thread this was... create more in future :Giggity: