Looks like we are preparing for 2023 WC !!!

velu

1 hour ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Lets keep our hopes on that only

The way our planning is going ......we aint be winning 2019

i am being grammar police. but to be honest you just said 'we are not be winning 2019' aint is not proper English as much as Pakistanis use it.

4 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

Support Pakistan in the 2019 World Cup than support India in the 2023 World Cup. Sounds like a plan. ;)

Curse of winning CT is well & truly alive. Pakistan's last win in this decade has been achieved.

5 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

The 2000s have been kind to you. But now its our time to shine.

Oh. What is the proof is going to shine?

Everyone was going Gaga over Australia when they won the WC in 2015, now we know that they are a good side, not shining just yet. Heck, not even playing like champions.

Pakistan almost lost to SL before SL panicked and gave away the match. If not for that, you Pakistan fans would have been dreaming of a dream team, which you still don't have.

Edited by Adi_91
4 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

We beat Sri-Lanka while you lost to Sri-Lanka. We beat South Africa, than England who were the favorites of the Tournament. Its very clear we became a better team after we lost to you. In the final the result you saw was no fluke. The team you faced was a better version of Pakistan.

Unfortunately Pakistan team is still not World class. Just because you won in England, doesn't guarantee success in 2019. 

2 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

We beat Sri-Lanka while you lost to Sri-Lanka. We beat South Africa, than England who were the favorites of the Tournament. Its very clear we became a better team after we lost to you. In the final the result you saw was no fluke. The team you faced was a better version of Pakistan.

ffs you defeated two good teams in two complete matches and you won a tournament,kudos to your side

but your side almost series vs wi in may,4-1 vs aus,4-1 vs eng ,would lose another series if its arranged with a better odi side

your team was ranked 8th ,came in with a minnow mentality of cant go any lower,clicked in two games and here you are but in all this we have to keep in mind its an ordinary side which is rightfully in the bottom of rankings ,you still play retrograde odi ckt ,in all honesty ind is still way better than your side and am not saying with any bias 

1 minute ago, Shaz1 said:

We won World Cup 92, World Cup Twenty20 2009, and Champions Trophy 2017 all in England. 

History is on our side. Your best chance is to play in India.

I am not even saying Ind is definitely winning in 2019.

Being unbiased, England start as mighty favorites, followed by the usual suspects in Aus, SA and India. Pakistan and NZ are outsiders in this race either due to quality or lack of consistency. 

BTW, World Cup of 1992 was played in Australia, not England. And there is a big difference in conditions in the 2 countries. 

1 minute ago, Shaz1 said:

Don't you feel upset a number 8 team beat you in the final? I know it hurts. 

Not as bad as losing to Bangladesh  which pretty much ended the WC dream in 2007.

We won CT in 2013, but did it make a difference to WC 2015. Every tournament is different, so stop bragging about Pakistan as if they have automatically qualified for the WC final in 2019.

4 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

I think its very clear Pakistan are a dangerious side in any tournament. Out of West Indies, New Zealand, South Africa, and Sri-Lanka we have the more edge to win tournaments. You can't count out Pakistan from a major tournament. Yes we were a rank 8 team. In a major tournament any team is a threat despite how ever the ranking display.

My bad I always confused Australia and England the same. 

The most dangerous side lost all games in CT 2013 in England, did poorly in WC 2015 apparently in conditions they won way way back in 1992. So please stop bragging.