Support Aussie Players vs CA's greed

As much as I love beating the convicts on the field, and am no huge fan off the field either, this issue is as close to black and white as it gets.  There's no gray here.  Cricket Australia is displaying naked greed and bare knuckle 'hardball' tactics in attempting to get rid of revenue-sharing that's been in place for Australian players for the last 20 years.  They want to eliminate it, or at the most, limit it to the top international (male) players.   Giving the domestic players a fixed salary.  

I believe revenue sharing is the best compensation strategy for players in most if not all sports, and respect the Aussie international players for not caving in and selling out their domestic counterparts.   They are being branded as money-grubbing, greedy and selfish by the board, which is trying to mask its corporate greed behind "grass roots".   This is not a players vs grass-roots issue - its a players vs greedy suits question.   I just hope that the Australian public is not stupid enough to be tricked by these Trumpian executives into either supporting them or staying neutral.