Lord Holder gets a fifer

Congratulations to the Windies.  I don't mind losing to them or today's SA (not Andre-Nel SA) - they just seem like a fun-loving group that plays the game in the right spirit.  My only gripe is that I lost a $2 bet with my daughter.  She also won a $5 bet at the WCT20 SF against the Windies. 

2 minutes ago, AhmedArzoo said:

Sure we don't...

Oh wait

skysports-pakistan-champions-trophy-winn

yeah after 8 years. In between that times,we won the real world cup, we won the 2013 Champions Trophy, etc. You guys won a tournament which was on the brink of extinction :cantstop:

4 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

yeah after 8 years. In between that times,we won the real world cup, we won the 2013 Champions Trophy, etc. You guys won a tournament which was on the brink of extinction :cantstop:

Why are you diverting ? Thought you said we have nothing else to celebrate. That is definitely not the case :)

1 minute ago, AhmedArzoo said:

Why are you diverting ? Thought you said we have nothing else to celebrate. That is definitely not the case :)

Yeah I said nothing else to celebrate. You really have a problem understanding english right? You guy has nothing ELSE to celebrate. That means apart from this, nothing else.

Just now, AhmedArzoo said:

India won two ct's before this one and sleepwalked to the final on this one with a below par team, we are used to celebrating for actual big deal tournaments so sorry for putting ct whre it belongs.

7 minutes ago, Laaloo said:

Yeah I said nothing else to celebrate. You really have a problem understanding english right? You guy has nothing ELSE to celebrate. That means apart from this, nothing else.

Um weren't you talking about India's loss to WI earlier ? Looks like apart from being thick, you have amnesia as well.

Edited by AhmedArzoo
12 minutes ago, AhmedArzoo said:

Hey while I have you here since you are talking about relevant topics, I have a small clarification 

lets us say if I accidentally step on Inzi or Moyo's feet do they say "ow" or do they say "Bismillah e rahmaaney Raheem" and Then "ow"

same thing for happiness as well...if I give them a cookie...would they say "Thank You" first? Well with Inzi probably he will just eat it without saying anything but still this question bothers me.

Edited by maniac