Dhoniconda suffocating India now

39 minutes ago, Praggy said:

Dhoni Comes to the crease: RRR at 3.83  - 142 runs required from 37 overs with 7 wickets left

Dhoni leaves the crease after a valiant knock -  RRR 14.00   14 runs required from 6 balls 

This guy was tuk tuking in the middle overs when if showed a little intent and hit a few boundaries, we wouldnt have needed to depend on JAdeja

agree, this match is a god send for us. Hopefuly Dhoni knows it now. But the problem is the top order wickets. Once can say that Rahul would have batter better, may be Rohit too..but Rahane did bat long, i think he fails to set the tone. Dhoni certainly looks done, looking at him post match i think he knows.

46 minutes ago, Gambit said:

Not even Dravid played an innings like this. Rishabh Pant can't bat like this for sure. :hatsoff:

The only guy who wasnt criticised for his innings in the CT final was Dhoni. I guess that's what people expect from him now.

He's protecting his average but a pedestrian strike rate for a player that comes that low. Even tailenders would have struck more boundaries i they got to face 120 balls. Pathetic :facepalm: 

2 hours ago, Rasgulla said:

People didn't even watch the match... Just looking at scorecard :facepalm::facepalm:

31 0f 30 needed - pandya out

19 of 19 needed - jaddu out

Do you realise 19 of 19 chasing a meagre target should never have been at the first place. :giggle:

You make life difficult for other batsmen and when they fail you question them. :giggle:

1 hour ago, Gambit said:

Not even Dravid played an innings like this. Rishabh Pant can't bat like this for sure. :hatsoff:

looking at scorcard,reminded of dada's innings vs bangladesh in 2007 

The only guy who wasnt criticised for his innings in the CT final was Dhoni. I guess that's what people expect from him now.

harsh truth,no one expects him to do any thing especially in chases apart from delusional cricket analysts and his friends