Dhoniconda suffocating India now

6 minutes ago, New guy said:

Another person who called Sachin selfish because of a slow innings where he struggled. But the hypocrite now has no problem with Dhoni's slow innings

He was selfish and he played slowly for his 100 that day so he can reach his 100th 100 who one one gives a crap about than India winning... We lost to BD just 2 times before that one in 2004 or 05 then 2007 WC where he set up nicely for others players with 7 (26) type innings on TOP.. 

I mean its not the first time he did something like that his 100 even in IPL he didn't even try to hit big last ball  and he was on 99 just single and the way he ran for that single as some dog was running behind him:phehe: and MI ended up losing that as well IRONIC isn't it

So enlighten him what Dhoni is playing for here ? His average ? :hmmm: doubt one match could make any difference to that.. His 50s ? 63 ain't special Inzi has 84 :hmmm: please name and shame sid 

Edited by Rasgulla
I agree Dhoni batted slowly but he was anchoring the innings on a sluggish pitch where it was not easy to score boundaries. If he had gotten out early, India wouldnt have even got close. If someone had batted half decently from other end, India would have won the game. 

That's why KL Rahul is an ideal No.4 for this team. He can bat both positively and can build partnerships. He is good against pace and spin. But he needs to recover from his injury and needs time to cement his place in ODIs. Hopefully that will happen in the near future.

First of all he has to stop being brittle as a glass. For someone who copies kohli so much he gets injured a lot.

3 hours ago, kubrickian said:

I agree Dhoni batted slowly but he was anchoring the innings on a sluggish pitch where it was not easy to score boundaries. If he had gotten out early, India wouldnt have even got close. If someone had batted half decently from other end, India would have won the game. 

That's why KL Rahul is an ideal No.4 for this team. He can bat both positively and can build partnerships. He is good against pace and spin. But he needs to recover from his injury and needs time to cement his place in ODIs. Hopefully that will happen in the near future.

Again with the anchoring and sluggish pitch bullshit. Even on a sluggish pitch, any other batsmen would end up scoring more than two boundaries if they play 100+ balls if you show a bit of intent. Even in the 49th over he was taking singles and giving Yadav the strike. In the middle overs, the guy was defending full tosses and short and wide :facepalm: No player in this day and age go 100 balls without a boundary even in test matches. 

Why? Because of his fetish to take it the to last over so he can tonk a boundary and be the hero on a match that any other team would have won 10 overs back. But some of  the standards are so low these days this would be termed a fighting knock. 

Edited by Praggy
Why to tag me in such post, i have never ever been a blind fan or neither wud be

If i m writing dhoni is in his struggling phase whats difficult to understand .......Now u choose to give up on him and i dnt and we both have reason

About yesterday game , well it was poor innings but blaming him alone is bizzare. 

The rightway to put it is 11 men lost the game , dhoni played a poor knock which actually took us atleast a bit close but he also made sure all the doors are shut. I have been critcial of his batting ideas of taking the game till last over as stupid now coz it hasnt been working. Reason he isnt the same batsman anymore, so wen he has understood that change the game plan and thats what adaptation is. Its not hidden truth that he has been struggling against spinners specially the one who takes the ball away.....but this is something that can be worked on . M ok if he is being dropped for few series but for me he shud be part of 2019 plans. In his struggle atleast he still takes responsibility and tries ......yes is not at its best to execute . 

He looks to be lacking self belief to step out n hit and many have gone through these mental issues and come out of it. 

If a guy struggling with his game is still trying more then others, the problem only cant be dhoni and blame cant be only on him. He deserves a huge share of blame but not alone . 

Nothing to Add :)

Sent from my SM-G550FY using Tapatalk

5 minutes ago, Praggy said:

Again with the anchoring and sluggish pitch bullshit. Even on a sluggish pitch, any other batsmen would end up scoring more than two boundaries if they play 100+ balls if you show a bit of intent. Even in the 49th over he was taking singles and giving Yadav the strike. In the middle overs, the guy was defending full tosses and short and wide :facepalm: No player in this day and age go 100 balls without a boundary even in test matches. 

Only if there is an award for lies and self agenda you would have got it... Dhoni never played with yadav in the match atall Dhoni out on 48.6.. Yadav came in 49.1 and there was no full tosses LOL they bowled good lines to him nicely made up story for people to believe who hasn't watched match yesterday :phehe: 

For next story try to get your facts right atleast 

3 minutes ago, Rasgulla said:

Only if there is an award for lies and self agenda you would have got it... Dhoni never played with yadav in the match atall Dhoni out on 48.6.. Yadav came in 49.1 and there was no full tosses LOL they bowled good lines to him nicely made up story for people to believe who hasn't watched match yesterday :phehe: 

For next story try to get your facts right atleast 

In a game of cricket, 49th over is referred to from 48.1 to 48.6. and I was referring to Kuldeep Yadav. 

3 minutes ago, Praggy said:

In a game of cricket, 49th over is referred to from 48.1 to 48.6. and I was referring to Kuldeep Yadav. 

16 of 11 and he shouldn't run a single ? When you got 2 other wics left ? 

Nvm its you i forgot my baddd bye 

Edited by Rasgulla
43 minutes ago, New guy said:

Another person who called Sachin selfish because of a slow innings where he struggled. But the hypocrite now has no problem with Dhoni's slow innings

what on earth is wrong with you guys . Tendulkar is retired now , just let go for gods sake .

And for the millionth time , find me one post where I have called Tendulkar selfish . Go disappear now !!

7 hours ago, Pollack said:

Again making a point.Dhoni should bat at no 7 strictly if he is in the team. This way he will screw less number of matches plus if there is serious batting collapse he can do his own tuk tuk thing with tailenders.This way he can also boost his average remaining not outs. :giggle:

I've been saying this for a long time now. Drop him lower in the order. He can still make runs but his s/r is so pathetic when compared to his contemporaries, it's pointless knocks in the end. Even a tailender would have shown more intent in the middle overs on a sluggish pitch :facepalm:

Edited by Praggy