Reason why Kohli is to take the blame

Kohli is cancer to Indian cricket as a captain. He is the worst captain for India, i know records are good but whenever you look at the decisions he make, it look like he got no idea what he is doing. He goes missing when things dont go according to his plans. He is too damn emotional when on the field. He is too in his shell and needs to be replaced by someone who can manage the team and take Indian cricket forward. You can do it now, or you will be forced to do it after first round exit from World Cup. 

Also just to be clear I want people to differentiate between Kohli the batsman and Kohli the leader....After Sachin,if any batsman for me personally has come close to replicate the belief that impossible can happen,it is kohli but as a leader,he has been a let down.

Yes Sachin was a bad captain, not bad in terms of reading the game. some things he gets blamed for where out of his control but when as a leader you can't control certain things,that is exactly what you get blamed for in the first place.Hope that makes sense. That is the reason why Sachin was a bad leader on the field as he couldn't control some elements which he should have.

Same with Kohli....either you are too meek or too arrogant,2 ends of the spectrum but still the result is the same ineffective and ineffiient

Kohli has seriously disappointed with his favouritism. Okay let's be fair every captain has his favourites but the choice of his favourites is ridiculous. Rahane, Yuvraj in ODIs and Rohit in tests. Also his tribute or thankfulness to seniors by not giving youngsters a chance and securing OLDies place in the team.:facepalm:

kohli is one major reason but everything around is not very promising:

• rohit is assured of his opening slot he is a pathetic choice for an opener
  • rahane is rohits backup,sone pe suhaga
  • dhoni will keep flopping in cghaes he doesnt have the ability anymore,let alone anyone else atleast he sould realise it now
  • yuvi,this guy keeps coming back in last 4-5 years,plays one good innings and then gets stuck in the team till he is booted out again,that he was brought back again shows reluctance to move on
  • jadhav has been made no 6 batsman and pandya no.7,why they should always play under pressure
  • jadeja is our all rounder,i dont know how he is cven rated as an all rounder,this should be it for him,he has not shown improvement in last decade
  • ashwin,this guy bowls with a new action every game ,this kind of buffonery should not be tolerated 
  • we should finally decide who are three seamers who we should back till 2019 wc

i would say ,these final semi final performances have been biggest hurdle for our side,everything is forgotten and root couse of these defeats are not looked at.

58 minutes ago, wanted_desi said:

Kohli is cancer to Indian cricket as a captain. He is the worst captain for India, i know records are good but whenever you look at the decisions he make, it look like he got no idea what he is doing. He goes missing when things dont go according to his plans. He is too damn emotional when on the field. He is too in his shell and needs to be replaced by someone who can manage the team and take Indian cricket forward. You can do it now, or you will be forced to do it after first round exit from World Cup. 

When I look at this team now , Even rohit Sharma will be a much better captain.
Atleast he feels the defeat and changes as we hv seen with MI.
This kohli is Numb and clueless..

Sadly no other captaincy material in this team as of now.

12 minutes ago, Praggy said:

This is why Dhoni needs to go. If Kohli is not a good captain then we need to figure out and make changes before the next world cup. We don't even know who is the captain on the field sometimes. But we do know that when the team is going well, dhoni is at the centre stage and taking all the credit and when things are going bad, he's nowhere to be seen. 

dhoni should be booted out but you are clutching at straws to defend kohli the captain

1 hour ago, SK_IH said:

dhoni should be booted out but you are clutching at straws to defend kohli the captain

2 hours ago, wanted_desi said:

Surprisingly this doesn't happen in tests under Kohli. I have a feeling once dhoni is gone Kohli will be his own man and take tough decisions

39 minutes ago, New guy said:

Surprisingly this doesn't happen in tests under Kohli. I have a feeling once dhoni is gone Kohli will be his own man and take tough decisions

virat has done nothing in tests to suggest he will be different in odis,anyways i dont believe in this theory of co-relating kohlis faults with dhoni being there

dhoni forcing him to play kartik?,dhoni forcing him to play rahane as opener in all 5 games?,dhoni forcing him to play yuvi? 

virat has taken no tough decision in test matches,i dont know what you all people talk about,which tough decisions are you talking about,can you tell?

I think this team has peaked, the last couple of years will probably be the best of the Kohli years.

An ageing team with the door firmly slammed in the faces of young players, favouritism, a captain whose power has gone to his head, dated tactics, spineless selections and no future vision or strategy all mean a period of decline is coming.

Its just a question of how low it will go & how long it will last.

57 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

I am a big critic of Dhoni the test player and captain but in his initial years in ODIs, he pretty much set the example of what tough decision making entails.

Dumped Ganguly and Dravid like TRASH. Got the youngsters he wanted and backed them to hilt, and enjoyed their full loyalty. He practically molded the team in his own image.

Kohli does not have Dhoni's ruthlessness.

i cant agree more, i also add he was the one who pushed out veeru from side when he was past it,dhoni had many faukts but he was not as clueless as virat 

56 minutes ago, SK_IH said:

i cant agree more, i also add he was the one who pushed out veeru from side when he was past it,dhoni had many faukts but he was not as clueless as virat 

Dhonis is the best captain india ever had,untill 2011-12 ,even 13,bar a few series down under he did take good decisions,tough decisions.Kohli seems to act big but is a chicken inside.