Who do you think is the culprit behind yesterday's defeat to West Indies?

India’s hopes of an early finish to the series were shattered by the hosts in Antigua, as West Indies snatched an unlikely 11-run win over the visitors on Sunday (July 3) in the fourth ODI to leave the series well-poised at 1-2.

Edited by Umairee95

In no particular order

Kohli-Dhoni-Rahane-Dhawan-Pandya-Jadhav-Karthik-Jadeja

All are expected to score and when the situation was run a ball, they either batted too slow or did not put price on their wicket.

The whole batting line up and all these guys have played enough international cricket to throw the game like that.

All are to be blamed, one shouldn't have any soft corner for any player whether for a young or for older player.  Lets move on and accept that some seniors need to go and the young ones need to be given more and more chances even if they fail in few games as it is common to fail early in your career.

Am i the only one genuinely happy for windies. did you see those guys dancing...i mean they are winning an ODI at home against us..it ment more for them and they did well.

The pitch was difficult to bat on, Rahane scored ( slow but scored), top order bottled up ( problem ?), DK needs to go away and not come back, Pandya and jadeja need to come up the order and put a price on their wicket.

Dhoni may be needs to think what he is doing with his legacy, he is a great ODI player and there comes a time when it is good to get out while the decision is still his.

Pant needs to debut pronto, Pandey/Rahul need to come back into the scheme quickly. They all need to get 40 odd games prior to WC to be ready.

Its time for this madness to end, Dhoni/Yuvi should have never traveled to WI for this series and Kohli needs to show results after lettign Kumble go.

Edited by Vilander
4 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Am i the only one genuinely happy for windies. did you see those guys dancing...i mean they are winning an ODI at home against us..it ment more for them and they did well.

The pitch was difficult to bat on, Rahane scored ( slow but scored), top order bottled up ( problem ?), DK needs to go away and not come back, Pandya and jadeja need to come up the order and put a price on their wicket.

Dhoni may be needs to think what he is doing with his legacy, he is a great ODI player and there comes a time when it is good to get out while the decision is still his.

Pant needs to debut pronto, Pandey/Rahul need to come back into the scheme quickly. They all need to get 40 odd games prior to WC to be ready.

Its time for this madness to end, Dhoni/Yuvi should have never traveled to WI for this series and Kohli needs to show results after lettign Kumble go.

They played great by their standard,but in the long term i don't see how this helps them,their problems are much deeper.

Just now, RAZPOR said:

They played great by their standard,but in the long term i don't see how this helps them,their problems are much deeper.

one thing i noted is that, they were more passionate than the ' t20 stars'. And they are playing this format since they play the domestic formats in ODI. More power to them.

1 hour ago, Cricketics said:

In no particular order

Kohli-Dhoni-Rahane-Dhawan-Pandya-Jadhav-Karthik-Jadeja

All are expected to score and when the situation was run a ball, they either batted too slow or did not put price on their wicket.

The whole batting line up and all these guys have played enough international cricket to throw the game like that.

All are to be blamed, one shouldn't have any soft corner for any player whether for a young or for older player.  Lets move on and accept that some seniors need to go and the young ones need to be given more and more chances even if they fail in few games as it is common to fail early in your career.

Glad that some one mentioned this . Am sure we will find replacements for slow players , but do we have players who put a price on their wicket ?