As Slow as it gets

108 Balls taken by MS Dhoni to reach to his fifty - the slowest by any India batsman in ODIs since 2001. It was also Dhoni's slowest fifty, beating the 88 balls he took to get there against Pakistan at Eden Gardens in 2013. Dhoni's crawling innings came to end when India required 14 off seven balls.

Slowest in 16 years :hatsoff:

Batsman 0s  4s  6s  Runs  Balls SR
 MS Dhoni  44  0  0  24  65  36.92
 Ajinkya Rahane  18  0  0  14  31  45.16
 Kedar Jadhav  8  0  0  10  14  71.42
 Hardik Pandya  8  1  0  5  10  50.00

Things are really bad when Rahane manages to score faster than you in the middle overs. :nice:

44 dots and some of those dots against a part timer like Nurse was bowling. :facepalm:

Link: http://www.espncricinfo.com/west-indies-v-india-2017/content/story/1108222.html

But he did a nice job of anchoring the innings on a sluggish pitch I heard. :adore: 

And best of all, 104 balls for his first boundary. In this day and age, it takes special skills to play like that.

Brave and fighting knock gone in vain :((

Spoiler

P.S. I could have posted this in another one of dhoni threads, but since I am an attention seeker and I have some agenda against Dhoni, I had to create another thread.

Edited by Praggy
3 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

Poor guy with such a poor life. Feel sorry for you bro. You need help. 

Anyway you always blamed me for being sad for an Indian win. Now you yourself are happy for a loss. And this is not even the main reason for loss no matter what you and your ilk think. 

What would have been the upside of this meaningless win anyway? Atleast a loss can shake up somethings. Not that this was a final of a World Cup or something it's a frickin game against a WI c team that puts Jason Holder on my TV screen

Edited by maniac
What would have been the upside of this meaningless win anyway? Atleast a loss can shake up somethings. Not that this was a final of a World Cup or something it's a frickin game against a WI c team that puts Jason Holder on my TV screen

You are right but the context is wrong.

Sent from my SM-G550FY using Tapatalk

28 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

Anyway you always blamed me for being sad for an Indian win. Now you yourself are happy for a loss. And this is not even the main reason for loss no matter what you and your ilk think. 

What is with you and attacking the poster and not the post? First you attacked a genuine poster like Express_bowling and now me.  So if I criticize Dhoni, I'm a hater? Should I get my knee pads ready because Dhoni scored 2 boundaries in 120 balls? Should I applaud this pathetic blocking against part timers?

Have I ever attacked you personally?

32 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

Not to forgot when a moderator behaves like this what can people expect from the site. 

Prob only site where a guy like that is awarded mod for being a total ass :giggle: He is putting Pakistani to shame or could be one of them 

37 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

He looks really happy when we lost  yesterday... He wanted us to lose so bad that's how low he can go LOL what a backfire of a thread as usual

Kya socha kya hogaya

Edited by Rasgulla
34 minutes ago, sscomp32 said:

Not to forgot when a moderator behaves like this what can people expect from the site. 

Behave like what? How many threads were there for Sachin's 100 100 then when a 21 year old veteran was clearly struggling for form? Dhoni fans did not have any problems criticizing any Indian legend in the past. Now when a really pathetic innings is being rightly criticized why are they whining so much? 

7 minutes ago, Praggy said:

What is with you and attacking the poster and not the post? First you attacked a genuine poster like Express_bowling and now me.  So if I criticize Dhoni, I'm a hater? Should I get my knee pads ready because Dhoni scored 2 boundaries in 120 balls? Should I applaud this pathetic blocking against part timers?

Have I ever attacked you personally?

He is as bad as you  :facepalm: atleast you express your hate in open while that guy does it in a very cunning way.. 

Genuine poster my ass :giggle: never seen someone that biased who pretend to be neutral 

5 minutes ago, New guy said:

Behave like what? How many threads were there for Sachin's 100 100 then when a 21 year old veteran was clearly struggling for form? Dhoni fans did not have any problems criticizing any Indian legend in the past. Now when a really pathetic innings is being rightly criticized why are they whining so much? 

Looks like you never recovered from 100th innings we moved on from that guy and achieved lot more once he was thrown out.... World doesn't revolve around him mtc wake uppp

Edited by Rasgulla