As Slow as it gets

52 minutes ago, Praggy said:

What is with you and attacking the poster and not the post? First you attacked a genuine poster like Express_bowling and now me.  So if I criticize Dhoni, I'm a hater? Should I get my knee pads ready because Dhoni scored 2 boundaries in 120 balls? Should I applaud this pathetic blocking against part timers?

Have I ever attacked you personally?

all you say there is correct Dhoni needs to go as he batted poorly, it was piss poor effort. He could not straight bat to save his life. 

But why do you have these in your avatar buddy?

Dhoni CSK southies ? for me it looks like flamming. No wonder you attract such responses.

what do you mean by southies buddy, wanted to know really. So you dislike southies as in south indians you know there are 4 states there right, why do you dislike all of them hmm? you dont consider them Indian ? why do you consider them all southies ?  hmm see the flamming angle. You do not appear to be an angel either.

2 minutes ago, Vilander said:

all you say there is correct Dhoni needs to go as he batted poorly, it was piss poor effort. He could not straight bat to save his life. 

Dhoni CSK southies ? for me it looks like flamming. No wonder you attract such responses.

what do you mean by southies buddy, wanted to know really. So you dislike southies as in south indians you know there are 4 states there right, why do you dislike all of them hmm? you dont consider them Indian ? why do you consider them all southies ?  hmm see the flamming angle. You do not appear to be an angel either.

I thought we went over this. I dont hate southies  I dont dislike them. It's all fun because of the MI-CSK rivalry. I have friends who are south indians and I have no problem with them whatsoever.

And I never said I was an angel. But if I disagree with someone, I dont start abusing the poster.

And this guy is calling me poor? Really? If I take out my wallet, I'd have more than he would make in the next year or so :facepalm:

8 minutes ago, Vilander said:

LMAO... OWNED IN SINGLE POST that's sums up his life on ICF you should have seen his previous profile pic.. 

That's exactly what he does... This guy has venom against him since Day 1... I am looking at his posts from 2009 2010 just **** posts about MS as usual so its not he is hating from yr or 2.. Its always there LOL 

14 minutes ago, Praggy said:

I thought we went over this. I dont hate southies  I dont dislike them. It's all fun because of the MI-CSK rivalry. I have friends who are south indians and I have no problem with them whatsoever.

And I never said I was an angel. But if I disagree with someone, I dont start abusing the poster.

And this guy is calling me poor? Really? If I take out my wallet, I'd have more than he would make in the next year or so :facepalm:

WTF do you even by last paragraph... @Malcolm Merlyn you seems to agree with this MOD with that..

He is pretty much saying uska Aukat kya hai ? I LIVE I MERICAAA AND I M RICH... I have more money than SScomp could ever make in next yr... that low your Mods can go.. Ban the poor guy for calling out low lives like this guy wa 

Edited by Rasgulla
2 minutes ago, fineleg said:

@rajeev as admin - can you pls remove Mod powers of folks who throw tantrums like in this thread and OP doesnt post in existing thread and creates "new threads" coz he calls himself seeking attn? Atleast strip away Mod privileges if one is abusing Mod priv to ban people?

:giphy:

19 minutes ago, fineleg said:

@rajeev as admin - can you pls remove Mod powers of folks who throw tantrums like in this thread and OP doesnt post in existing thread and creates "new threads" coz he calls himself seeking attn? Atleast strip away Mod privileges if one is abusing Mod priv to ban people?

Well he asks cricketers to retire.. May be he should set an example by stepping down as mod.. If this idiot can't step down after this much backlash how would he expect them to retire ? :hmmm: He is all about talk 

1 hour ago, Praggy said:

laloo i  wont pass value judgments ever as its just a forum, we will never know the people behind the avatars for sure. I totally trust you are what you say you are, mild chap who like to troll in IPL like most of us.  But just giving you a probable reason behind the responses. Imagine if i had no RR/DD Bimaru's or No MI or Banniyas...how would you probably or how would someone who identifies with them respond to me..thats all. Food for thought buddy.

1 minute ago, Vilander said:

laloo i  wont pass value judgments ever as its just a forum, we will never know the people behind the avatars for sure. I totally trust you are what you say you are, mild chap who like to troll in IPL like most of us.  But just giving you a probable reason behind the responses. Imagine if i had no RR/DD Bimaru's or No MI or Banniyas...how would you probably or how would someone who identifies with them respond to me..thats all. Food for thought buddy.

I seriously wouldnt care. You can call me a dhokla muncher or whatever. I'll just move on. I just banned a guy last week who called Ashwin south indian something.

1 minute ago, New guy said:

@Praggy Senpai noticed you :giggle:

fineleg post really came out of the blue. I didnt even expect it. :rotfl:

Maybe he/she is taking revenge at me because I made fun all those years when he/she/it opened a thread in chit/chat asking for free internet virus or solving easy pc problems that easily be googled.

Or maybe the revenge is for when I merged all his/her/it unnecessary threads :hysterical: 

Just now, Praggy said:

fineleg post really came out of the blue. I didnt even expect it. :rotfl:

Maybe he/she is taking revenge at me because I made fun all those years when he/she/it opened a thread in chit/chat asking for free internet virus or solving easy pc problems that easily be googled.

Or maybe the revenge is for when I merged all his/her/it unnecessary threads :hysterical: 

Or you are just a tool and No one likes you :orderorder: other than your fellow sachin chamchas who lick you cause you are mod...  Are you scared stepping down will put u in that position  ? Coward