"India are scared of our team": Shahryar Khan

"We challenge India to come and play bilateral cricket with us. They don't play us, they are scared of our team. They say we'll play you in ICC matches but they won't play us otherwise.": Shahryar Khan in ceremony by PM for the CT winning team yesterday.

1 minute ago, RAZPOR said:

Sad thing is a good portion of pakistan believes it:giggle: shayrar is thier lord saviour:giggle:

Not really, Shahryar just can't keep his mouth shut lol. But I actually enjoyed this statement. India aren't going to play us for a year MINIMUM so we have the bragging rights and can say what we want till then. :)

Just now, AhmedArzoo said:

Not really, Shahryar just can't keep his mouth shut lol. But I actually enjoyed this statement. India aren't going to play us for a year MINIMUM so we have the bragging rights and can say what we want till then. :)

yeah say what ever you want no body gives an f, we just wont play terrorists. so no bi-laterals :) 

1 minute ago, AhmedArzoo said:

i agree.. sachii ho ya jhoothi, khushiyan jaha bhi mile le leni chahiye.. :aha:

3 minutes ago, AhmedArzoo said:

You need 30 years or more to get the bragging rights of the record which really matters. :p: Realistically, it will never happen.

Edited by NareshK

Yes really,imost of pakistan have won their share of world cups for next century with a single CT win over India.We ll take our world cups though.:giggle:

Lol its so obvious a lot of Indians are still in pain after the defeat even though they try their best to hide it. Hilarious. 

Too bad its gonna hurt for a long time since its gonna be a while since we meet again :)

Arzoo itni bhi na karein kahin apki arzoo ulte raste na nikal jaaye:giggle: