What is Kohli's prejudice towards Rishabh Pant?

Not saying Pant would be guranteed success in international cricket but it is unacceptable that you take a young player on low profile tour and dont give a single game.

I can also understand that you play your best XI for first few matches but he is not even giving Rishabh Pant a chance in dead rubbers. What the hell is that?

Yuvraj Singh gets injured and instead of giving chance to a young player....he plays TTF 32 yr old Karthik. Even though he failed.. Karthik is retained for final ODI but still no Pant.

Not a single change is made to a team that just lost against WI C team.

I have followed Indian cricket for 20+ years....watched many captains...but never heard or seen someone is so biased against a player. Kohli must not forget he got multiple chances as a young cricketer and hence he became the player he is today. He has no right to ruin career of a young cricketer.

Seems like this is the reason he wanted Kumble to be ousted so that he can consider our national team as his private property.

GTFO Man

A frustrated fan

---------------------------------------------

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Edited by Austin 3:!6

Stubbornness.   

Is there any other reason why Bhuvi is rested for the last 2 matches while Yaaaadav gets to phailao his raita ahead of him today?   VK wants to follow his own gut. Tailunt over pujara, Yadav over Bhuvi, Karthik ahead of Pant, because VK says so.  Logic, performance, coaches be damned, in spite of not having proven its effectiveness.   

17 minutes ago, sandeep said:

Stubbornness.   

Is there any other reason why Bhuvi is rested for the last 2 matches while Yaaaadav gets to phailao his raita ahead of him today?   VK wants to follow his own gut. Tailunt over pujara, Yadav over Bhuvi, Karthik ahead of Pant, because VK says so.  Logic, performance, coaches be damned, in spite of not having proven its effectiveness.   

Yadav is part of Cornerstone while Bhuvi is not. 

What I fear is Pant will get chances in T20s where he will bat lower down and will get opportunities in situations where he has to go from ball 1....these will be obviously hit and miss scenarios....if he does well then because it is T20 he will become an overnight superstar, I mean how many casual followers even  know who Karun Nair is despite getting a 300 in tests say against someone like Yusuf Pathan.

If he fails then either he will be called a hack by ICF or dumped by the selectors for the foreseeable future.

Thats the problem with a hit and miss t20 format especially when you get chances to bat in a position that is hit and miss

2 minutes ago, maniac said:

What I fear is Pant will get chances in T20s where he will bat lower down and will get opportunities in situations where he has to go from ball 1....these will be obviously hit and miss scenarios....if he does well then because it is T20 he will become an overnight superstar, I mean how many casual followers even  know who Karun Nair is despite getting a 300 in tests say against someone like Yusuf Pathan.

If he fails then either he will be called a hack by ICF or dumped by the selectors for the foreseeable future.

Thats the problem with a hit and miss t20 format especially when you get chances to bat in a position that is hit and miss

If Pant has the goods, he'll get through.  Hardik Pandya made it in through the T20 route.