Pant's innings today VS Dhoni's previous T20I innings

Just now, maniac said:

:cantstop: oh the insecurities

Pant was trying, he was struggling but trying..no anchoring the innings crap or staying till the end Bs....not the most attractive innings but what was heartwarming was the intent.

Have we seen that in recent times from the man he will replace soon?

that was the question...pretty straightforward :smile: 

These guys have a habit of attacking the poster rather than the post. I'm surprised you expected anything different. :no:

31 minutes ago, maniac said:

Pant was trying, he was struggling but trying..no anchoring the innings crap or staying till the end Bs....not the most attractive innings but what was heartwarming was the intent.

that was the question...pretty straightforward :smile: 

dude ..

you really cant blame for his last innings , he got out trying to hit ..

his innings was still longer longer than Rohit's last innings though :p:

dude ..

you really cant blame for his last innings , he got out trying to hit ..

his innings was still longer longer than Rohit's last innings though :p:

Trying to hit??? lamo dude he was struggling to even time a ball to some lalluu like Keswick Williams lol

that was the question...pretty straightforward  

And? Who is complaining about Pant's innings? You yourself assuming things and writing irrelevant posts. It was Pant's 1st innings...so its natural he would be bit nervous. Even Kohli in his debut innings against Lanka couldnt touch a ball of Chaminda Vaas.

The problem is your abrupt comparison with Dhoni. Pant just played one innings...so we cant make anything out of it...he can go either ways from here. Dont you think its too early to compare with a veteran player like Dhoni? And if replacing keeper is concerned, DK should be obvious choice based on yesterday's innings...isnt it?

Lets face it...the only reason you opened this thread is to rile up Dhoni fans and when no one fell for your trap by foul mouthing Pant....you now calling them insecure :cantstop:

BTW the way Rohit was humbled by Amir time and again...we can also open multiple threads why not open with someone else and replace Sharma. But we wont...bcoz for us interest of Indian cricket is top priority and we know Rohit is the best bet on top.

Good day.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

2 minutes ago, Austin 3:!6 said:

And? Who is complaining about Pant's innings? You yourself assuming things and writing irrelevant posts. It was Pant's 1st innings...so its natural he would be bit nervous. Even Kohli in his debut innings against Lanka couldnt touch a ball of Chaminda Vaas.

The problem is your abrupt comparison with Dhoni. Pant just played one innings...so we cant make anything out of it...he can go either ways from here. Dont you think its too early to compare with a veteran player like Dhoni? And if replacing keeper is concerned, DK should be obvious choice based on yesterday's innings...isnt it?

Lets face it...the only reason you opened this thread is to rile up Dhoni fans and when no one fell for your trap by foul mouthing Pant....you now calling them insecure :cantstop:

BTW the way Rohit was humbled by Amir time and again...we can also open multiple threads why not open with someone else and replace Sharma. But we wont...bcoz for us interest of Indian cricket is top priority and we know Rohit is the best bet on top.

Good day.

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

Lol you keep spinning these scenarios and conspiracy theory.

simple-what is pant's role in domestics 

what is dhoni's role currently?

who is the potential replacement for Dhoni?

how complicated is that to understand 

20 hours ago, maniac said:

Pant struggled today but he was trying to get a move on and ended up playing about a 100 s/r

We have seen a lot of Dhoni innings in the past in T20I

where did you see more intent?

Your posts are getting quite desperate now ....... This could have been a question just on Pant ...Unecessary bashing of one player to make the other one look good is quite frivolous.  

3 hours ago, maniac said:

Lol you keep spinning these scenarios and conspiracy theory.

simple-what is pant's role in domestics 

what is dhoni's role currently?

who is the potential replacement for Dhoni?

how complicated is that to understand 

you are questioning the role of sri krishna in mahabharata :p:

9 hours ago, jusarrived said:

Hes not fighting for Dhonis spot , DK is a middle order bat and hes competing with Dhoni to an extent . 

9 hours ago, SK_IH said:

i dont think so,pant ideally should be replacing an opener

You guys are kidding right? DK won't last long and there is only room for one wicketkeeper bat in the team. If Pant clicks Dhoni will be dropped and a pure batsman take his place

22 minutes ago, New guy said:

You guys are kidding right? DK won't last long and there is only room for one wicketkeeper bat in the team. If Pant clicks Dhoni will be dropped and a pure batsman take his place

Wont happen . The replacement if they are looking for is that for a finisher , not for wicket keeper -batsmen

And why room for one keeper ? yesterdays match had 3 ?