Amarnath Pilgrims killed in terror attack in Kashmir

Gollum

http://www.news18.com/news/india/six-amarnath-yatra-pilgrims-killed-in-terror-attack-in-kashmirs-anantnag-1457379.html

Very very sad news :(( Kashmiriyat and Insaaniyat strikes again, what a painful week this has been !!!! Don't know what to say. My parents were going to make the yatra this year, glad that I talked them out of it, best decision of my life. Hope the casualty numbers don't rise any further. 

Edited by BeautifulGame

And some think we can just triple the population of the valley and everything will be peaceful afterwards. :facepalm:

7 yatris killed, 3 policemen injured.

Edited by Tibarn

38 minutes ago, Gollum said:

http://www.news18.com/news/india/six-amarnath-yatra-pilgrims-killed-in-terror-attack-in-kashmirs-anantnag-1457379.html

Very very sad news :(( Kashmiriyat and Insaaniyat strikes again, what a painful week this has been !!!! Don't know what to say. My parents were going to make the yatra this year, glad that I talked them out of it, best decision of my life. Hope the casualty numbers don't rise any further. 

What can be done to increase the security for Amarnath Yatra. Has anyone does this yatra. How is the security better at Vaishno Devi where such events do not happen

My main problem is, GOI dicking around with COIN and other ground operations in the hope that minimum collateral damage will win hearts and minds and we will all live happily ever after.... this will never happen. 

Either decide to give up claim on Kashmir (then Bengal, then Kerala, then Assam and so on) or go full out. This is a civilizational war. Otherside will take no prisoners. 

Edited by surajmal

3 hours ago, Haarkarjeetgaye said:

The deaths are more important to avoid than what the deaths are linked to. 

And how are you going to avoid them without understanding and uprooting what they are linked to?