Amarnath Pilgrims killed in terror attack in Kashmir

Gollum

they shot at the bus from the front when people where seated in it...cross fire my arse.

http://indiatoday.intoday.in/video/amarnath-yatra-anantnag-terror-attack-kashmir-jammu-srinagar-highway-bus-attack-survivor/1/999089.html

"

Tour operator Yogesh Prajapati, who was present in the ill-fated bus at the time of the attack, told India Today TV that because of a tyre puncture their vehicle got delayed.

He said they waited for about two or two-and-a-half hours because of the tyre puncture after they left Srinagar. Prajapati said the gunshots were being fired at the bus from the front when about 60 people were seated inside

"

13 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

This article gives the impression this was a crossfire.

again, i will keep my calm with you because your triade and misinformation should not spread. Read the next article i posted. your pakistani LET irregulars infiltrated india and shot at pilgrims.

13 minutes ago, surajmal said:

Then you haven't understood pakiland at all. 

Pakiland wouldn't have problems with Kashmir then...and most of Kashmiris wouldn't side with them due to ummah...This whole conflict is a religious one. Kashmiri Muslims have problems living under Hindu India...simple as that...and Pakiland loves to help out their ummah brothers in Kashmir...and they get support from Pakistanis as they see this a just conflict ....Muslims vs Kufrs 

Pakiz' hate for Jews/Israel is simply due to different religion...they stay quiet when Arabs subjugate Muslims in ME. Hypocrisy is linked to religion only. 

Edited by Texy

Just now, Texy said:

Pakiland wouldn't have problems with Kashmir then...and most of Kashmiris wouldn't side with them due to ummah...This whole conflict is a religious one. Kashmiri Muslims have problems living under Hindu India...simple as that...and Pakiland loves to help out their ummah brothers in Kashmir...and they get support from Pakistanis as they see this a just conflict ....Muslims vs Kufrs 

They would be devoting time in their Khalistan project or Bongland or Hyderabad. Its an existential problem for these people. 

Was it Zia or Bhutto, who said, something to the extent - If Pakiland isnt an Islamic Republic then its a third rate India.. and who wants that?

Now libtards are singing that Amarnath should have been cancelled in light of "intel" reports... You're Asking for it

You're Asking for it defence... Isn't this exactly what all the feminazis get up in arms about (rightfully so I may add)? 

22 minutes ago, surajmal said:

Now libtards are singing that Amarnath should have been cancelled in light of "intel" reports... You're Asking for it

You're Asking for it defence... Isn't this exactly what all the feminazis get up in arms about (rightfully so I may add)? 

How different is this statement from telling women to stay inside homes because rapists are out there in the society?

barkha duttVerified account @BDUTT
For months writ of the State has been missing in Kashmir -I would have held neither elections nor the Yatra in such times #AmarnathYatra
11:47 PM - 10 Jul 2017

Edited by diga

The tour operator should be arrested for putting the lives of the pilgrims at risk. The bus was not registered with the Amaranth Yatra organiser, deviated from the security plan, were holidaying for two days in Srinagar (imaging a Gujarat registered bus moving around in Srinagar), started their journey to Katra after 7pm, didn't informed any security forces...

I mean look at the scale of audacity or stupidity....

Follow safety protocol, Centre tells Amarnath pilgrims 
July 11, 2017 10:16

11live-rakshak.JPG
The Centre on Tuesday appealed to all pilgrims undertaking the pilgrimage to the Amarnath cave shrine to follow existing safety protocol and to cooperate with the administration.

Union Minister for Information and Broadcasting M Venkaiah Naidu said he was confident that the state government and central security forces are making all arrangements for the safety and security of the pilgrims.

"The information that is available is that that the bus was not registered with the shrine board, nor was there any security with the bus. However, the administration is probing the matter and something can be said once the final report comes," Naidu said.

"I hope the pilgrims will cooperate by giving advance intimation, information and also follow the protocol of security so that they are all secured," he added.

Naidu condemned Monday night's dastardly strike on pilgrims in the strongest words and conveyed his condolences to the bereaved families.

"I feel sad about the dastardly act of terrorists killing the Amarnath Yatra pilgrims. It is an act against humanity. It brings a bad name to the state of Kashmir and nobody can approve such heinous crimes against pilgrims. No religion accepts this. Terrorists, as we say, have no religion. I condemn the incident and condole the death of the pilgrims and convey my heartfelt sympathies to the bereaved families."

Meanwhile, Union Home Minister Rajnath Singh will chair a high-level security review meeting at his residence in Delhi in the regard.

Jammu and Kashmir Governor NN Vohra has also called a meeting over the same.

Yesterday, the Union Home Minister had spoken to Governor Vohra and Jammu and Kashmir Chief Minister Mehbooba Mufti and assured full assistance to the injured.

The Home Minister also spoke to the Director General of Jammu and Kashmir Police.Yesterday, a group of terrorists opened fire at a bus carrying pilgrims in the Anantnag district.

The incident occurred at 8.20 p.m., when the bus, carrying 17 pilgrims from Baltal to Mir Bazar, became victim of the terror attack.

Reportedly, the bus was neither a part of a convoy nor registered with the shrine board.

The death toll in the terror attack has risen to seven and as many as 19 have been injured.

President Pranab Mukherjee and Prime Minister Narendra Modi have condemned the attack in the strongest terms. 

blank.gif

blank.gif

blank.gif

© 2017 Rediff.com - Feedback

I remember when I was young, my father hired a vehicle registered in Maharashtra for whole of South India trip. The vehicle got caught in AP in the first leg of the tour for not having proper permit. Had to ditch it,travelled by bus to Bangalore and hired a vehicle having proper permit.

Point is, how could a Gujarat registered vehicle allowed to roam around in Srinagar for 2 days and then crossed all the checklists on its journey to Katra in the evening and not pulled up by police or security forces?

If what I've learned, only day time travelling is allowed.

1 hour ago, asterix said:

I remember when I was young, my father hired a vehicle registered in Maharashtra for whole of South India trip. The vehicle got caught in AP in the first leg of the tour for not having proper permit. Had to ditch it,travelled by bus to Bangalore and hired a vehicle having proper permit.

Point is, how could a Gujarat registered vehicle allowed to roam around in Srinagar for 2 days and then crossed all the checklists on its journey to Katra in the evening and not pulled up by police or security forces?

If what I've learned, only day time travelling is allowed.

Something fishy. When my father was stationed in Udhampur,  even army vehicles were stopped and checked at every check post.

5 hours ago, Vilander said:

women pilgrims killed and they post this article. they could have been our mothers.

" A police source told the BBC the attack did not appear to be aimed at the bus, but hardline Hindu groups linked to Prime Minister Narendra Modi's ruling party have long wanted to see tough action against the armed revolt against Indian rule in the Muslim-majority region. "

apparently its not an attack on the bus or the pilgrims but on hardline hindu groups linked to PM Narenda Modi..for action against armed revolt against Indian rule..

what nerve to post this pathetic piece of vitriol in this thread.

This is precisely why I don't mind IS attacks on Europe and America, especially the former. Most of the European news channels(UK, Germany, France, Norway, Italy, Russia etc) haven't even covered this attack. Some that did tried to justify it as crossfire between police and rebels, Kashmir being disputed territory, Indian being violator of human rights etc.  Many of the comments expressed delight because we are worthless scum, rapists, barbarians, we need to decrease our population etc etc. When a single gora dies because of terror they expect whole world to stand still and mourn with them. When an Asian or African dies it is because we deserve it. Indian lives aren't cheap, **** the Western nations. I have stopped caring about attacks on their soil and so should every single Indian. We have been facing Islamic terror for 3 decades now and proposed Comprehensive Convention on International Terrorism in UN way back in 1996. The selfish goras laughed at us back then because Islamic terror hadn't reached those shores and for them seeing us die was fun and games. Let us worry about our problem henceforth. Dunno about others but next time a truck mows down a dozen in France I am going to get my popcorn, cola and troll them hard. 

10 minutes ago, Gollum said:

This is precisely why I don't mind IS attacks on Europe and America, especially the former. Most of the European news channels(UK, Germany, France, Norway, Italy, Russia etc) haven't even covered this attack. Some that did tried to justify it as crossfire between police and rebels, Kashmir being disputed territory, Indian being violator of human rights etc.  Many of the comments expressed delight because we are worthless scum, rapists, barbarians, we need to decrease our population etc etc. When a single gora dies because of terror they expect whole world to stand still and mourn with them. When an Asian or African dies it is because we deserve it. Indian lives aren't cheap, **** the Western nations. I have stopped caring about attacks on their soil and so should every single Indian. We have been facing Islamic terror for 3 decades now and proposed Comprehensive Convention on International Terrorism in UN way back in 1996. The selfish goras laughed at us back then because Islamic terror hadn't reached those shores and for them seeing us die was fun and games. Let us worry about our problem henceforth. Dunno about others but next time a truck mows down a dozen in France I am going to get my popcorn, cola and troll them hard. 

Any sympathies for the ones most affected by terrorism. India is 7th.

https://m.rediff.com/news/report/pix-india-is-the-7th-most-terror-affected-country-pakistan-4th/20161121.htm