Amarnath Pilgrims killed in terror attack in Kashmir

Gollum

Security was in place for the yatris, Centre/State/CRPF/police aren't to blame. Hope Congress and other opposition stop playing politics here. The bus floated every single rule to land in that mess. Apparently 4 days ago, our agencies were warned about an imminent attack by LeT in exactly the same spot they were caught in yesterday. Army and CRPF did 3 day recce in that same stretch, yet we couldn't escape a terrorist attack. 

How stupid and arrogant can people be? In Karnataka if there is curfew/police instructions I will never disobey them. How did this bus operator with Gujarat license plate break the rules in the most volatile region in the country where even Army and police don't feel safe between dusk and dawn? They had no chance yesterday, must be happy the casualty is only 7 and not 50 because honestly they were sitting ducks over there. 

2 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Security was in place for the yatris, Centre/State/CRPF/police aren't to blame. Hope Congress and other opposition stop playing politics here. The bus floated every single rule to land in that mess. Apparently 4 days ago, our agencies were warned about an imminent attack by LeT in exactly the same spot they were caught in yesterday. Army and CRPF did 3 day recce in that same stretch, yet we couldn't escape a terrorist attack. 

How stupid and arrogant can people be? In Karnataka if there is curfew/police instructions I will never disobey them. How did this bus operator with Gujarat license plate break the rules in the most volatile region in the country where even Army and police don't feel safe between dusk and dawn? They had no chance yesterday, must be happy the casualty is only 7 and not 50 because honestly they were sitting ducks over there. 

How did the terrorists come to know of this lone  sitting duck?

It had stopped for a fixing a flat tyre for 2 hrs, any peaceful misguided youth could have passed on this information to the terrorists.

1 minute ago, Gollum said:

I want GOI to cancel the Haj pilgrimage subsidy. Not fair that Hindus have to suffer like this in their yatras while the peacefuls drain our exchequer to do their pilgrimage that too without any threat/fear whatsoever. 

There was some resolution passed in 2012 that subsidy has to be cancelled by 2022, progressively.

4 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

It had stopped for a fixing a flat tyre for 2 hrs, any peaceful misguided youth could have passed on this information to the terrorists.

Obviously locals are hand in glove with the jihaadis. Unfortunately because of bogus human rights wallahs and PC judiciary, they escape the spotlight. If it were up to me real bullets and not teargas/lathis should be used next time the stone pelters try to get in way of Army doing its job. 

If I say something more than people will blame me for shifting the focus of the discussion. However the facts will come out with investigation.

Of primary reports (not sure if true), the terrorists attacked a police patrol vehicle. And then this bus appeared in the cross fire...

Obviously the terrorists were waiting for any opportunity to strike on this stretch of road (Srinagar to Anantnag).

I don't buy this tyre puncture argument by the tour operator. Why they started so late on this stretch of road? Whom they've informed about their trip? If at all tyre got punctured, why didn't they turned back and planned for the onward journey next day daytime?

We're there no check points in this road to monitor entry of vehicles, especially a Gujarat registered vehicle? Why this security lapse?

Who's is more responsible for the death of these innocents? The terrorists, the tour operator or the local administration/security forces?

What security measures now in place to prevent these incidents?

Our HM is useless. Talking like an ex Congressman.Same old nonsense being repeated again and again. Sample this

"Terror has no religion"

"Terrorists defaming humanity and not Islam, Islam is a religion of peace and is strictly against violence of all forms"

"Kashmiriyat, Insaniyat very much alive in the valley, I salute Kashmiris"

"All Kashmiris have condemned this attack"

'There is no communal angle to the attack on the yatris"

"Main iski kadi ninda karta hoon"

Rajnath Singh earning plaudits from presstitutes and libtards but at what cost? What sort of leadership is this?

Look at this idiot

http://www.hindustantimes.com/analysis/amarnath-terror-attack-kashmiri-islamist-terrorists-killed-hindu-pilgrims-narrative-is-flawed/story-mEEmEMH1qdjGoETfVhxSrL.html

Under such circumstances, it isn’t difficult to guess that the narrative of “Kashmiri Islamist terrorists have killed Hindu pilgrims” will probably be used to whip up passions of a section of Hindus against Muslims and specifically Kashmiris -- and that would be most unfortunate.

The narrative is wrong because the police have said a bus carrying pilgrims was caught in the crossfire when militants attacked a police post.

It will be a real shame for a country where Muslims are lynched in the name of cow protection, even if one Kashmiri Muslim is attacked or threatened in retaliation of this narrative.

The cross-fire narration has been busted. It was a direct attack on the bus.

There was an attack on police which didn't lead to any casualties. After that the bus was attacked. No cross-fire nonsense that is cooked up and spun by left media.

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/india/terror-attack-on-amarnath-pilgrims-carried-out-by-let-masterminded-by-pakistani-terrorist-ismail-jk-police/articleshow/59539344.cms

Police sources said the terrorists initially attacked a police bunker in Batengoo. The fire was returned but there was no report of injuries. It was after that the bus was attacked. The bus was on way to Jammu from Baltal and was not part of a convoy, a police spokesman said.

Edited by coffee_rules

18 minutes ago, Gollum said:

Our HM is useless. Talking like an ex Congressman.Same old nonsense being repeated again and again. Sample this

"Terror has no religion"

"Terrorists defaming humanity and not Islam, Islam is a religion of peace and is strictly against violence of all forms"

Rajnath Singh earning plaudits from presstitutes and libtards but at what cost? What sort of leadership is this?

People accused Congress of appeasement but these BJP ministers are taking " appeasement " to another level. 

The Kashmiriyat rhetoric was unheard of before BJP came to power.

All these BJP leaders find fault in states where their party is not in power,  like Bengal for example. Only desperate to grab power by playing divisive politics but after coming to power,   they become another cheap copy of the opposition they used to criticize. 

Even Modi used to talk big and criticize the Congress government on being soft against terrorists , but what has he done during his tenure?  Same Old Kadi Ninda,  terror has no religion and fake surgical strikes drama. 

5 hours ago, asterix said:

I remember when I was young, my father hired a vehicle registered in Maharashtra for whole of South India trip. The vehicle got caught in AP in the first leg of the tour for not having proper permit. Had to ditch it,travelled by bus to Bangalore and hired a vehicle having proper permit.

Point is, how could a Gujarat registered vehicle allowed to roam around in Srinagar for 2 days and then crossed all the checklists on its journey to Katra in the evening and not pulled up by police or security forces?

If what I've learned, only day time travelling is allowed.

Its very simple and understandable. Teerth Yatris, So administration/adminstrators may have allowed vehicles from other parts.

On second part, During late teen days in an hilly area plagued with terrorist, all the buses were only allowed to go in a convoy with Army vehicles in front and back. We reached to the spot about 1 hr late and checkpost peronnel wasnt allowing us to go through. As a result we were supposed to wait overnight , and our train journey next day would have been jeopardised as next convoy was due in morning. So someone/driver ended up giving some money to checkpost guy and our bus went through.

1 hour ago, Gollum said:

"Terror has no religion"

His party is already in power. He doesn't need to take tough stance or any action. Why bother when he can save his chair by doing kadi ninda.

8 hours ago, Texy said:

Funny thing is if Kashmir were full of Hindus, Sikhs & Buddhists...there would be absolutely no conflict...

And many countries will say the same thing as well, if only there wasn't one particular religion and its hatred ideology.

I was reading the posts in PP and I was sick to my stomach. Some of these bastarrds only care about ummah lives and that's it. These morons are justifying these attacks too. 

I thought Peshawar attack would put senes in their brains that there is no good terrorists and bad terrorists. But these scum of people don't have a brain. All they think about is Islam Islam Islam and Islam.