Smartphones you owned and used. (3 months min)

dial_100

Thread is to list out phones you have owned and your most fav one amongst all. 

Dont list out phones owned by brother/sister or your parents. Here goes my list. 

First smartphone the Year you owned it and list subsequent items. We prefer you list latest on top and one at the bottom should be your first smart phone owned with year.

Edited by dial_100

Here goes my list. I will be ready for Note 8 during holidays. 

Samsung Galaxy Note V (2016)

Samsung Galaxy S6 (2016)

Samsung Galaxy Note IV (Spare phone) (2014)

Samsung Galaxy Note II (2012)

Samsung Galaxy (2010)

HP iPaq 910 (2008)

HP IPaq (4K series in 2002, personal PC)

Iphone3g- 3+ Years loved it....best smart phone ever 

Samsung Galaxy 3- 2years...decent phone .personally hated android...couldn't wait to get back to apple

Iphone 6+- 2 years-WORST PHONE EVER...started giving me the issues 1 year in...once outside company warranty,I had to wait for 1 year to replace my phone- real POS...almost junk

Iphone7+- current phone-so far so good but if I have similar problems as I had with 6plus,I am done with apple.if it continues the way it has lasted me then undoubtedly best phone I ever had

Edited by maniac

Nokia 6600 - 2006 

Nokia 5300 express music - 2007 got stolen after 3 days :giggle:

Nokia 5700 express music - 2007

These 3 were considered smart phones back then.

touch screen phones

Samsung Wave 2 - 2011

Nokia Lumia 920 - 2013

Gionee S5.5 - 2015

Meizu MX5 - 2016

Lenovo Vibe X3 - 2016

Edited by rkt.india

14 hours ago, maniac said:

Iphone3g- 3+ Years loved it....best smart phone ever 

Samsung Galaxy 3- 2years...decent phone .personally hated android...couldn't wait to get back to apple

Iphone 6+- 2 years-WORST PHONE EVER...started giving me the issues 1 year in...once outside company warranty,I had to wait for 1 year to replace my phone- real POS...almost junk

Iphone7+- current phone-so far so good but if I have similar problems as I had with 6plus,I am done with apple.if it continues the way it has lasted me then undoubtedly best phone I ever had

I used to have htc devices. IMO very good. But then company decided to give apple to. Everything very good apart from space issue. So upgraded as per company policy after 2 years. It also ran out of space within two years Since its company phone, I dont care how roughly its handled. My iphone has survived a fall in water (it auto tripped itself as soon as it sank in water, came up after drieng), survived a fall in stony mine where by after the fall it looks as if outer metallic surface of iphone has been cut.

My previous iphone 5 had fell so many times that screen somehow got partly raised/detached but that still works.

I have no issue with iphone apart from disc space. Due for upgrade in couple of months. But i may go back to android.

Edited by mishra

7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Why?

Ruddy Showoffs.

NO reason. LIke many useless thing this is another thread. 

BTW, I bought iPhone for few days (2010) and did not like it at all. I had to return it in 2 weeks and get myself Samsung. The ATT customer agent at the store was literally mad at me for doing that. But boy ever since I had my hands on Note, I am totally in love of that phone. Not into iPhones at all.

Nokia 6630my lucky phone, till I had that phone, I use to date a lot, got me hooked to girls from different communities and religion,some of them, 2 years elder than me, my dad gifted it during my birthday, holds a special place in my heart,7 years ago it fell in a bucket and it stopped working, within one and half month, I got engaged and then........... Marriage happened.

Sent from my vivo 1601 using Tapatalk