[Split] Pilgrims attacked in Kashmir

vayuu1

These Muslims kill non Muslims in every corner of the globe and then play the victim card, cry for sympathy and tell 1000 lies about other communities. Last 1 week violence against Hindus outweighs all the so called cow deaths and lynchings since 2014. We need to use capital punishment more liberally, too may cockroaches get leniency because of leniency of our system. I want mass executions of terrorists all over the country and real bullets in stead of pellet guns/rubber bullets when dealing with Kashmiri jihadi stone throwers. 

In a Hindu majority country we Hindus can't get darshan in peace. We need security forces whenever we go to our temples whilst these Islamic freeloaders use Haj subsidy from our taxes to go to their pilgrimage places. We get butchered for going to temples while no force of nature can even touch these Haj pilgrims.

Exactly. This is the real issue that should be investigated. Cannot rule out Hindus being complicit for electoral gains in Gujarat.

People are unnecessarily blaming Muslims who have lived peacefully in Kashmir and always welcomed Yatris.

Don't know about electoral gains etc but I find it amazing that a Gujarat registered bus has been roaming around without any checks by security forces or check posts...

I know and agree. Prima facie it's clear that Hindus and BJP have planned this to create hate against Muslims. Glad we are on the same page.

I'm getting your sarcasm... but I'm talking about security lapses, stupidity of the tour operator and also the passengers.

Why not allow more buses like these to roam around, especially there was a red alert of imminent attack if Yatris?

Precisely my point. As I noted in my post above, what I really like about Hindus is how quickly they bring in extraneous details into the debate so that the focus from real crime is quickly taken away. I would like this thread to go the same way as you have proposed. Let's keep discussing bus permits instead of islamic terror. That's how we do it!

Please carry on your focussed discussion.

I hope no more incidents like these happens. Hope security forces take revenge in a bigger proportion...

20 minutes ago, sarchasm said:

Retaliation for what exactly? The self-engineered false flag attack?

PS: What I really like about Hindus on this forum and elsewhere is how they bring in every conceivable factor, plausible or not, and distract from the main issue at hand - the planned murder of Yatris in this case. Really commendable.

I am seeing problem with travelling in the night time, in area where u expect terrorists. It's negligence towards safety. Yes, this was a relevant point to be mentioned here. 

I had ended by saying what's happened (the terrorist attack and the negligence) has happened and now time for retaliation.

Edited by randomGuy

Are you really going to bail out and not tell me about experiences you and your father had with bus permits all over south India?

Well my experience is that the police checking those days in South India appears to be far better than what appears now in Kashmir... maybe we need to look into that matter.

What do you think?

I think that based on your and your father's experiences with bus permits in south India, it's clear that some amount of planning went into getting that Gujarat bus inside Kashmir. The next logical question is who could have planned this? The government belongs to BJP. Is it hard to see BJP being complicit?

You are focussing on the planning angle...

Don't know why...

This appears to be like playing in the hands of Pakistan and terrorists due to security lapses...

Presidents rule required in the state... need to give security forces free hand to deal with the situation...

Enough of pussy footing by so called lions for 3 years now..,

What do you mean 'why not'? Are you sure that it's ME who's playing into the 'hands of Pakistan'?

Let me remind you that it was you who (rightly) brought in the angle of bus permits and how you and your father were quickly spotted in south India. Is it not logical to ask how the Gujarat registered bus got into Kashmir? Both the state and central government belong to the BJP. Is it too much to ask if they deliberately let this bus slip in without permits?

Really enjoying the 'focus' of this discussion.

RW like are stupid focussing on the focus of the discussion... where as those in the power have been avoiding direct action and pussy footing for years...

You appear to be a hot blood Hindu... what has the central govt done so far for all the incidents of atrocities in Bengal? * mein dum nahin, hum kisi se kum nahin...

Instead of posting sarcastic remarks, focussing on the focus of the discussion, kya ukhad liya aaj tak?

Not sure why you are having a meltdown calling me hot headed Hindu and kya ukhad liya etc. I thought you brought in a REALLY nice angle about bus permits and it showed me where to FOCUS in this debate.

Fully agree about central government. You can say, g@@nd mein nahin hai goo, hagne chale juhu to the napunsaks there. But what's it got to do with me?

On the other hand, I take a look at the Bengal and Gujarat of today and know exactly where I would rather live.

Yes, looking at your posts & focus, you would definitely look to live in Bengal to fight against the Islamic terror or given a chance earlier, lived in Kashmir to fight along with Pundits for their land...

After all I don't expect you to be a Pussy looking for safe heavens like Gujarat...

Exactly what fiberals are doing...Instead of mourning the Hindu dead, they are focussing on conspiracy theories, security lapses insuating they were deliberately caused, cross-fire theory,  fear of majority backlash, losing kashmiriyat, oh-no-we-made-so-much-progress-kashmir since 2004 and it's all a waste, and finally Salim who saved 50 lives including his own!