Kumble victim of politics???

Well there were so many rumors about Kumble being a jerk or his methods being wrong etc etc but with what has transpired with Ravi being back and this farce of coach interviews,looks like Kumble was set up to fail right from the start.

This now is official with Shastri's appointment .This has left a bad taste for sure.

Sympathies to Kumble

2 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Kumble's run too short to judge if he was a really good coach or not, but in CT team looked lost sometimes.Why is everyone against Shastri.

Because apparently hes from mumbai lobby and they hate south indians...

1 minute ago, Laaloo said:

Because apparently hes from mumbai lobby and they hate south indians...

Nonsense, which Mumbai player did Shastri promote, you can say Kumble and I would think CAC would have more affinity to towards their own team mate of two decades than Shastri.

Maybe Kumble was autocratic why can't that be the case.

3 minutes ago, putrevus said:

Nonsense, which Mumbai player did Shastri promote, you can say Kumble and I would think CAC would have more affinity to towards their own team mate of two decades than Shastri.

Maybe Kumble was autocratic why can't that be the case.

hey i'm just the messenger... :flute:

Edited by Laaloo
1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

If Kumble is victim of politics then so was Shastri when he wasn't picked earlier and Kumble was who never had coaching experience.

Yes the way Kumble became the coach was not the right way but Shastri was always the interim coach and his record wasn't great and he didn't have experience either....so NO Shastri was never meant to be the coach and he was never a victim.

6 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

If Kumble is victim of politics then so was Shastri when he wasn't picked earlier and Kumble was who never had coaching experience.

Shastri too didn't have coaching experience when he was made manager or coach or whatever.

1 minute ago, Pollack said:

BTW where is slogan:

Kohli-Moody 2019 

:p:

You know coach still isn't announced yet.

Not sure if its announced yet or not but if Shastri is confirmed then I am fine with Shastri/Kohli 2019 also even though Moody was my choice first.

Don't think Shastri will be bad as people are making him look. 

I mean we are about to win South African series away from home for the first time, I am excited about that. 

51 minutes ago, coffee_rules said:

Yes. no two words about it. Ego clash with Kumble from the beginning, babli likes talkBoy. Sachin has engineered this from mumbai lobby. just go to hell..everbody involved in this politics.

Where the F do you get Sachin "engineering" this?  Is VK from MUmbai??   Are Dravid and Zaheer?   It seems like you are projecting your own biases into this mess.

3 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Not sure if its announced yet or not but if Shastri is confirmed then I am fine with Shastri/Kohli 2019 also even though Moody was my choice first.

Don't think Shastri will be bad as people are making him look. 

I mean we are about to win South African series away from home for the first time, I am excited about that. 

Honestly bro, even if Kohli chooses Rakhi Sawant as coach you would be excited B cause its Kohli's choice. :p:

Never Mind. But Yes we cannot say for sure Shastri would be bad. Indeed he may not be the worst as he is made out to be. But not so excited about this partnership. Not worried about tactics but selection. Kohli now would have complete monopoly over selection and so far he is showing favouritism which is hurting team.