Kumble victim of politics???

6 minutes ago, Pollack said:

Honestly bro, even if Kohli chooses Rakhi Sawant as coach you would be excited B cause its Kohli's choice. :p:

Never Mind. But Yes we cannot say for sure Shastri would be bad. Indeed he may not be the worst as he is made out to be. But not so excited about this partnership. Not worried about tactics but selection. Kohli now would have complete monopoly over selection and so far he is showing favouritism which is hurting team.

Time will decide that, I don't care for Kohli's choice, if he is wrong anywhere I will say it wrong like I have said again, Tom Moody would have been my choice over Shastri.

That said, we are touring South Africa and winning the test series there.

5 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Time will decide that, I don't care for Kohli's choice, if he is wrong anywhere I will say it wrong like I have said again, Tom Moody would have been my choice over Shastri.

That said, we are touring South Africa and winning the test series there.

Clearly Shastri was his choice and Tom Moody was everyone's choice even over Kumble but you seem to be giving a spin about it.

8 minutes ago, maniac said:

Clearly Shastri was his choice and Tom Moody was everyone's choice even over Kumble but you seem to be giving a spin about it.

I have said again, Shastri isn't wrong choice, just not the best choice from what many feel. If it can bring good results then I am fine.

I am not going to criticize Shastri's selection even before his tenure has begun. Thats the kind of stuff I don't participate in.

I will leave it to you guys to criticize that as I am not good in criticizing even when players are failing. Not my strength.  

Will wait and see how Shastri and Kohli are doing before I criticize them.

44 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

You have no confidence in this Indian test team winning in South Africa? Come on we got the best battinf line up which has Pujara-Kohli-Rahane, thats best 3-4-5 in the world.

We are winning.

Best in sub continent... they are still need to be tested in SA/Eng etc..

P.S I hope you are not being sarcastic..

5 minutes ago, veer said:

Best in sub continent... they are still need to be tested in SA/Eng etc..

P.S I hope you are not being sarcastic..

Sarcastic and me about India winning? Man you have been posting from last 10 years on ICF like me, you should know I am serious about the win when I say it.

1 hour ago, putrevus said:

Nonsense, which Mumbai player did Shastri promote, you can say Kumble and I would think CAC would have more affinity to towards their own team mate of two decades than Shastri.

Maybe Kumble was autocratic why can't that be the case.

Rohit Rahane :bebored:

2 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Sarcastic and me about India winning? Man you have been posting from last 10 years on ICF like me, you should know I am serious about the win when I say it.

And therefore i am surprised at you giving these sort of statements. India's number 1 ranking is highly exaggerated.. playing at home for more than a year is not exactly the barometer for no. 1 ranking..

Win 3 away test series against SA/NZ/Eng/Aus and then you are deserved to be called No. 1

2 minutes ago, veer said:

And therefore i am surprised at you giving these sort of statements. India's number 1 ranking is highly exaggerated.. playing at home for more than a year is not exactly the barometer for no. 1 ranking..

Win 3 away test series against SA/NZ/Eng/Aus and then you are deserved to be called No. 1

ok so who according to you is a deserved No 1 ?

49 minutes ago, veer said:

I am totally buying that our ranking is exaggerated but I also believe that we have the team to beat away unlike before.

India's test record is yet to face bigger challenges like playing away from home, I absolutely agree on that. Just have this gut feelinf that our team with that batting and bowling is better now than ever before, test side I mean.

2 hours ago, Vilander said:

Saaar Kumble is from Bangalore, he has to be from Mumbai to succeed. He should consider moving his residence, positions will come after that.

Saar you are demonstrating a repeated pattern - either its a Hyderabad bias, or a Tamil Bias, or a Bombay Bias.   Keep calm and eat some bondas.  

Under Shastri we lost to a freaking Bangladesh. Its not as if the results were excellent under him as some posters are making it out to be. Its clear Kumble's financial suggestions had pricked the BCCI babu's and they had to use Kohli to get him out. I just hope Kumble joins COA and fuqs them up. 

Edited by Lannister
5 hours ago, putrevus said:

Nonsense, which Mumbai player did Shastri promote, you can say Kumble and I would think CAC would have more affinity to towards their own team mate of two decades than Shastri.

Maybe Kumble was autocratic why can't that be the case.

The shastri moron wanted to drop pujara for rohit sharma in tests. Now rohit sharma is back do you think all this is coincidence.

26 minutes ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

Lets stop finding politics n biasness in everything. 

Kumble n Kohli had their own working style and shortcoming and all of that proved to be a big mismatch 

But that was not the case when it comes to results. It was rather excellent. 

5 hours ago, sandeep said:

Where the F do you get Sachin "engineering" this?  Is VK from MUmbai??   Are Dravid and Zaheer?   It seems like you are projecting your own biases into this mess.

Shastri was asked by tendulkar to apply. There were news reports that shastri would apply only he was guaranteed to be selected. Only 6 true candidates applied for the position do you really think this is not engineered ? Sachin is no saint either right from Ferrari tax evasion, attending RS, influencing selection of Arjun tendulkar in to Mumbai junior cricket ahead of other deserving candidates.