Is Mithali Raj the Sachin Tendulkar of Women's Cricket

I have known Mithali Raj for a long time when she was a young dynamic batsman in the late 90's and early 2000's but not been following much until recently when I heard she became captain of women's cricket team. Today we hear the news that she becomes the highest aggregate scorer in ODIs. Tremendous achievement. Congratulations to Mithali!!! :bow:

Edited by sarcastic
Cricket is a team sports individual records mean * all ..it's u Indians who since sachin's era started glorifying individual records.. honestly it was embarssing to see ex-indian cricketers going over MRs record and tweeting about it even after India lost the match

Sent from my XT1254 using Tapatalk

people celebrate individual achievements even in team sports. Or Messi n Ronaldo would be nobodies.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

On 7/14/2017 at 2:18 PM, Deewana said:

Cricket is a team sports individual records mean * all ..it's u Indians who since sachin's era started glorifying individual records.. honestly it was embarssing to see ex-indian cricketers going over MRs record and tweeting about it even after India lost the match

Ask an Aussie about Bradman's test average. Or debate with him about who was the best batsman.

6 hours ago, Deewana said:

Those people are actually Messi Ronaldo fans they don't care about Barca or Real! Ask a person who supports a football club that does he care wether an individual scores or not? He will say hell no I just want my team to win..I am an Arsenal fan and unlike Messi Penaldo asslickers I support a club not a player

Wonder why you people keep on insisting Imran was the best all rounder despite him being a cheater. Or about Wasim or Waqar, or about Shaoib being faster than Brett Lee

2 hours ago, Rightarmfast said:

Wonder why you people keep on insisting Imran was the best all rounder despite him being a cheater. Or about Wasim or Waqar, or about Shaoib being faster than Brett Lee

Perfect reply. :two_thumbs_up: 

Pakistan, India, Srilanka and bangladesh are all obsessed with individuals not just team.

Those people are actually Messi Ronaldo fans they don't care about Barca or Real! Ask a person who supports a football club that does he care wether an individual scores or not? He will say hell no I just want my team to win..I am an Arsenal fan and unlike Messi Penaldo asslickers I support a club not a player

they support both the club and players. i saw so many Pakistanis getting hyped that Younis would become the first Pakistani to join the 10,000 run club. For years Pakistanis embarrasingly tried to claim Aloo was better than Tendulkar.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk