Teenager celebrates his graduation with Hasan Ali's celebration style

Hyderabadi Tiger

10 hours ago, Shaz1 said:

First off thanks for the compliment.

I don't think many Pakistani posters come here to have a general discussion about cricket. Don't know why but it could be because of the view of some posters who use conspiracies to counter cricket discussions. I on the other hand see them as a joke so it does not effect me as much. But to others it probably is.

eh what compliment?

I just said that all non Indians be proud of your country and don't be cowardly by pretending to Indians and making pathetic posts like how bad you feel about Indian cricket. 

As for the reason why there were too few Pakistanis on board, the reason is because Pak have had a torrid time in International cricket in the last few years before the CT victory. some of you gained some courage to register here after the CT victory. I wonder how many of you will stay back if you get defeated badly in the WC19? If you stay back then good, otherwise just shows your mentality. 

1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

Well I am a forum guy. Have been around them for many years. So to me there is not anything here that I cannot handle. Even after a defeat I will be here defending my country in things it did right and insulting it in things it didn't do right. So bring it on.

That's good spirit... 

1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

Says a wanted desi whose probably too wanted to earn a degree. A degree is proof of your excellence. People value those more with a degree.

Even Wanted Desi has a degree. Getting a degree is on same level as getting through High School in old days. Every Moron i know got a degree in something.