Dravid and Zaheer removed .Shastri to pick his own support staff

19 minutes ago, Pollack said:

According to Ganguly letter to COA, support staff was appointed in consultation with Ravi Shastri who readily agreed. 

Unless Cheerleader asked them to choose the appointments, they had no business of selecting anyone other than main coach. 

13 minutes ago, Texan said:

Still remember... Ravi Shastri fought vociferously for Suresh Raina's inclusion in the Test team despite being a proven failure time and again. Raina duly responded with a pair in the Test that he played.

Accountability?? eh..... what does that mean?

Yes, and it will be Project CHANGING GAME In one Session now even an average fan can tell you Rohit is not suited for test cricket. 

Edited by wanted_desi

What I dont get is why was Zaheer chosen in the first place when the guy isn't even ready to commit full time. Was it just to piss Shastri off??

I'd rather have a full time bowling coach than a 'bowling consultant'.

For batting we have got someone like Bangar who's working with the players full time so an 'overseas consultant' in that area is fine 

20 minutes ago, CG said:

I blame COA and ganguly for all this farce ,if kohli wants shastri and shastri wants his men give them 2 years if they dont perform fire both of them.

as simple as that,give him what he is comfortable with to perform or perish

5 hours ago, G_B_ said:

all this bs started when the supreme court decided to "clean" indian cricket.

Anything which this body touches turns to ****.

Most people understand it. I think after ICC fiasco CoA has realised the mistake. Kumble, CAC, Rai appreciating BCCI bosses on negotiation skill post CT, Thakur claiming  not him but Manohar writting them response to SC, and ready to apologise. India in CT, India loosing CT, BCCI playing second string side in CT and then persisting with it, Sudden Doubling in VIVO IPL tshirt sponsorship comparable to ICC, all are related.

So CAC (read Sachin) out of BCCI and now.

Edited by mishra
7 hours ago, coffee_rules said:

Pretty vengeful sort of guy. He applied last time and still hurt with Ganguly for giving it to Kumble. For him Kumble and Zaheer are mere guys. What an insult to work with this idiot and superstar captain.

http://www.cricbuzz.com/cricket-news/95796/road-ahead-is-challenging-but-exciting-india-cricket-head-coach-ravi-shastri

Ganguly is as bad as Sharstri in this aspect , hes always had his won agenda . As much as I hate Ravi , he may not be wrong on this one . 

8 hours ago, sarchasm said:

Only silver lining is Dravid getting humiliated again.

8 hours ago, sarchasm said:

Guys, do not for a moment think this is Ravi alone pulling his weight. Absolutely not. He is doing it, and feel emboldened to do it, because he has Kohli's blessings.

Dude, what are you trying to prove here. Why Dravid hate ? You are normally such a gun poster. Support Shastri ? prove his innocence, feel good about the developments.  I dont get this circle jerk mentality of mumbai supporters do you guys really put your region ahead of the nation ? or is it more an innate love for a fellow that you have to somehow contort to support them subconsciously.

Shastri is being a pathetic politicking weasel or as you put it a tool ( which is worse) and is degrading the organization where he is working from day 1 here and needs to be called just that.