Rohit Sharma Receives Special Gift From WWE Star Triple H

Mumbai Indians skipper Rohit Sharma on Friday received a customised World Wrestling Entertainment (WWE) championship belt from the Chief Operating Officer, Triple H, for lifting the 2017 India Premier League title for a record third time, beating first time finalists Rising Pune Supergiant. Just a day after Sharma lifted the title, Paul Michael Levesque, who goes by the ring name of Triple H and the Game, sent congratulatory tweets to the team saying that something special was headed their way: "Congratulations, @mipaltan. @WWE has something headed your way! @WWEIndia."

For full article

http://sports.ndtv.com/cricket/rohit-sharma-receives-special-gift-from-wwe-star-triple-h-1724779

IMG_0292.JPG

Edited by maniac
Just now, bleaf27 said:

I'm sure HHH is a huge fan of Rohit's footwork and his ability to play in swinging conditions and watches his 3 ball CT innings over and over again ...:adore:

How about a guy who once hit a unheard of 264 I repeat 264 in a odi game and has world record for most 6s in an innings....Babe Ruth,Mike Jordan level stuff surely for an American

4 minutes ago, maniac said:

How about a guy who once hit a unheard of 264 I repeat 264 in a odi game and has world record for most 6s in an innings....Babe Ruth,Mike Jordan level stuff surely for an American

I am not sure if you are really implying that his one off 264 Innings made HHH a Rohit fan ?  In that accord , HHH must have posters of Lara / Gavaskar / Afridi in his bedroom on the walls :makeup:

Edited by bleaf27
1 minute ago, bleaf27 said:

I am not sure if you are really implying that his one off 264 Innings made HHH a Rohit fan ?  In that accord , HHH must have posters of Lara / Gavaskar / Afridi in his bedroom on the walls :makeup:

Excuse me...2 200s and has come close a couple of more times