Losing any IPL game is more painful than India team losing !!!

velu

Dont get me wrong , dont want to see indian team losing , but not many people are there to take a dig at us when losing.

But when our IPL team loses , there are tons of people taking their frustartion out of us makes even more painful.

PS:-

Developed some suicidal tendnecies when :csk: got banned , but fortunately i recovered in 3/4 months.

Do+the+Super-Kings+still+have+a+chance.p

2 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Dang IPL must mean a lot to many Indians. India vs India is probably the most heart wrenching experience ever.

:csk: vs :rcb:/ :mi:  is as good as ind vs pak for us  ..

for some loser fans  :dd: vs :kp:   is like city vs united 

1 minute ago, Vilander said:

so the original guy who had velu user - i kinda know him. Lol. hehe..the actual guy you know. not Velu the user here. :p:

fans should come clean ..

in football its well establoshed fact that club matches given more importance than internationals ( national team needs to compenstae the clubs if the player gets injured in the internationals ) ..

Just now, velu said:

fans should come clean ..

in football its well establoshed fact that club matches given more importance than internationals ( national team needs to compenstae the clubs if the player gets injured in the internationals ) ..

IPL BBL will get there, with bilaterals dimnishing and Wi decline..eventually it will be leagues that will expand in the calendar. For now its nationalistic feeling that is driving cricket as a sport, soon it will be club ( city, sectarian,nationality of clubs ) loyalties.