FAO : Tendulkar rubbishers

2nd inn avg of 16 ...admirable indeed site to be renamed to sachinfans.com... ROFL!
Ask anyone who knows cricket, test matches are set up in the first innings and to have a second innings average of 16 against Australia coupled with an over all average of 50+ against them, he must be averaging around 100 in the first.

So Fineleg, who scored in the Kotla test vs Pak to win the test series against them after 28 years at home? Who was the man who took India as close to 17 runs from the winning target with 5 wickets and hand and those last 5 wickets got bundled out for just 4 runs, thus handing Pakistan the victory in the 1st test at Chennai in '99? You seem to have really selective memory, don't you?

So Fineleg' date=' who scored in the Kotla test vs Pak to win the test series against them after 28 years at home?[/quote'] But that was a flat track with an easy target, so it should not count. The Pakistani batsmen struggled, but both times when SRT was on it, it was flat just proving that he's a FTB.
Who was the man who took India as close to 17 runs from the winning target with 5 wickets and hand and those last 5 wickets got bundled out for just 4 runs, thus handing Pakistan the victory in the 1st test at Chennai in '99?
But he was selfish and didn't protect the tail - didn't try shielding them from the strike then (even if he was out by the time they came in).
So Fineleg, who scored in the Kotla test vs Pak to win the test series against them after 28 years at home? Who was the man who took India as close to 17 runs from the winning target with 5 wickets and hand and those last 5 wickets got bundled out for just 4 runs, thus handing Pakistan the victory in the 1st test at Chennai in '99? You seem to have really selective memory, don't you?
Short answer YES. BTW, do you guys really wanna see shameless and arrogant display of total lack of understanding cricket hidden with context stats supposed to be a display of higher intelligence. And it's not like it's gonna stop anyway.
site to be renamed to sachinfans.com
Indeed!! It can be named in honor of Sachin Ramesh Tendulkar for a couple of days, if we have some sense to appreciate and honor our OWN greats !! It will only make site more credible while honoring World's Greatest batsman and we fans being fortunate that SRT is an INDIAN!!
... ROFL!
If we have disgraceful India supporters like this who needs haters! We Indians are world leadres in ridiculing our own living legends. Wake-up in 2008... learn something from westerners and show respect for a change.
Not to mention the Bumper correction of deducting 32 runs from whatever he scores!!:P
Why so few? Subtract a larger number for undeserved singles he takes while not shielding the tail, fours he doesn't deserve because of benefiting from incredibly heavy bat and fast outfields, and a handful more for the immensely talented young batsmen he keeps out of the team by being there...
Why so few? Subtract a larger number for undeserved singles he takes while not shielding the tail, fours he doesn't deserve because of benefiting from incredibly heavy bat and fast outfields, and a handful more for the immensely talented young batsmen he keeps out of the team by being there...
At last you're mastering the art of thinking not like a blind worshipper :giggle::giggle:

sandy, whoever it is, if he fails he will be criticized. no special protection needed for some players alone. i am not going to wrap cotton wool around SRT and mollycoddle him. Chandan - take the last few years and see if he has actually helped us in 2nd Inn when our team needs his help. you show one instance against pak, and you call mine selective memory. (1999!? do u have something in 2005, 2006, 2007 when our team is in trouble in 2nd Inn and he helps us win or fight to a critical draw?) Anyways, this one player praise is getting too much.

sandy, whoever it is, if he fails he will be criticized. no special protection needed for some players alone. i am not going to wrap cotton wool around SRT and mollycoddle him.
Taking morale highground as usual through semantics...eh?...who expects "cotton wool" from deluded Indian fans like you, but hey can't we expect you to spare us from calling for Sachin Tendulkars injury?? *sigh*
Anyways, this one player praise is getting too much.
Ohh really?...How? When did you praise SRT? The last I read, when he scores 150, you were busy puking about "sealing" tail enders yada yada.
Guest whineleg

what exactly did tendulkar contribute to the win? look, he made runs only when the pitch was easiest and there was no pressure. all the work to win the test was done by the bowlers after he failed to put up a good enough total he ran away in the 2nd innings after only making 13, and did nothing more - didn't even take catches so what is the point of this thread? its just another win without tendulkar playing any part

what exactly did tendulkar contribute to the win? look, he made runs only when the pitch was easiest and there was no pressure. all the work to win the test was done by the bowlers after he failed to put up a good enough total he ran away in the 2nd innings after only making 13, and did nothing more - didn't even take catches so what is the point of this thread? its just another win without tendulkar playing any part
Welcome whineleg :hysterical::hysterical::hysterical:
Guest whineleg
sandy, whoever it is, if he fails he will be criticized. no special protection needed for some players alone. i am not going to wrap cotton wool around SRT and mollycoddle him.
I'm with you ! We shall overcome all these "optimists" who don't realize how important it is what we do... criticizing that is.
2nd inn avg of 16 ...admirable indeed site to be renamed to sachinfans.com... ROFL!
As I've pointed it out to you before, that stat is false. He averages 26 in the 2nd innings not 16.
Boss Bhai, I have higher expectation of SRT, and it is very frustrating to see him let us down time and again in 2nd Inn
Bullsh*t. I am yet to see a fan who wishes injury to their country's premier bat just after he's scored 150+. Some 'higher expectation' indeed. Just admit it. It burns you to see Sachin and Sourav do well.
Chandan - take the last few years and see if he has actually helped us in 2nd Inn when our team needs his help. you show one instance against pak, and you call mine selective memory. (1999!? do u have something in 2005, 2006, 2007 when our team is in trouble in 2nd Inn and he helps us win or fight to a critical draw?)
92 v England, Notts. 176 v WI, Eden. 55 v Aus, Mumbai. 52 v Pak, Eden. 56* v Pak, Delhi. Sometimes I don't even know why I bother.