Two killed and several injured in group clash between Kshatriya and Bharwad communities in Saurashtra

Haarkarjeetgaye

https://www.google.com/amp/www.thehindu.com/news/national/other-states/two-killed-in-group-clashes-in-gujarat/article19272687.ece/amp/

Mobile-based internet services have been shut in Morbi and Surendranagar districts of Saurashtra region

Two persons were killed and several others injured in a group clash between Kshatriya and Bharwad communities in Halvad town of Saurashtra region. 

More than 20 vehicles and a few houses were torched by rioters, which led to suspension of mobile-based internet services in Morbi and Surendranagar districts of the region. 

The authorities have also stopped traffic on Ahmedabad Kutch highway that passes from Halvad and Dhragadra towns when the clashes occurred on Thursday evening. 

The state government has rushed three senior IPS officials to supervise the situation in the region, where castes conflicts are a common feature. 

Following the violent clashes, State Reserved Police Force (SRPF) teams were deployed while police rounded up several persons allegedly involved in rioting.

The clashes between Bharwad and Kshatriya castes broke out after a murder of Kshatriya community leader Indrasinh Zala, a former municipality president, in Dhrangadhra town. 

Following his murder, the Kshatriya community had given bandh call on Sunday and entire town remained shut amidst a few incidents of stone pelting and altercations between two castes groups.

"Two persons have died and two others have been injured and they are under treatment. Some vehicles were also set on fire," said a police official from Morbi district.

1983-2011, no matter how much you try to bring negativity about India by posting these, things not gonna change and you know it...

You guys need to think positively and get on to live peacefully with the majority community peacefully... no point fighting with them... just see how other minority communities are peacefully coexisting and improving their lifestyle... learn from them...

I know it's hard for you guys but be prepared for long rule under BJP/NDA as after Modi, Yogi will become PM...

You cannot change India anymore they way you like it... For decades you've got your way and by focussing on negativity you'll further alienate the majority community... it's a one way process...

Anyway it's your choice...

15 minutes ago, asterix said:

1983-2011, no matter how much you try to bring negativity about India by posting these, things not gonna change and you know it...

You guys need to think positively and get on to live peacefully with the majority community peacefully... no point fighting with them... just see how other minority communities are peacefully coexisting and improving their lifestyle... learn from them...

I know it's hard for you guys but be prepared for long rule under BJP/NDA as after Modi, Yogi will become PM...

You cannot change India anymore they way you like it... For decades you've got your way and by focussing on negativity you'll further alienate the majority community... it's a one way process...

This forum has what 23000 members, it does not have the potential to change the opinion or image of India. You are the one picking up a negative image. Like you said it's your choice. Always ones choice how one wants to take it.

This forum has what 23000 members, it does not have the potential to change the opinion or image of India. You are the one picking up a negative image. Like you said it's your choice. Always ones choice how one wants to take it.

If I know you correctly, you haven't changed a bit...

Don't expect others or India to change...

But carry on with your agenda...:nice:

1 minute ago, asterix said:

If I know you correctly, you haven't changed a bit...

Don't expect others or India to change...

But carry on with your agenda...:nice:

If you know me? Do you or you don't?

I don't expect anyone to change but change is the only thing constant in life. Every second India changes.

agenda - I don't have any. Do you have one? Does everyone need to have one on this forum?

Need to focus on strategic issues like:

* How to gradually reduce levels of pollution and population 

* How to improve social welfare services

* How to increase forest area, create clean water systems, etc.

* How to introduce quality in the education system

* How to build a system that respects animal rights

* How to improve conditions of children, women, senior citizens, etc.

A few hot headed groups fighting on a random day is not big news worthy 

19 hours ago, asterix said:

same mistake..