So much for Amla the walker

5 minutes ago, velu said:

his fans claim that he is the purest human being :p:

He is the most purist muslim you will ever meet. His bald head defines purity. His smile and his batting all are done with immense pleasure. Ever see him swear? Ever see him animated? Nope thats Amla for you.

28 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

He is the most purist muslim you will ever meet. His bald head defines purity. His smile and his batting all are done with immense pleasure. Ever see him swear? Ever see him animated? Nope thats Amla for you.

not sure whtehr you are makign fun or serious .. he is a nice guy , but still he is a normal human being ..

purist muslim should walk

1 minute ago, velu said:

not sure whtehr you are makign fun or serious .. he is a nice guy , but still he is a normal human being ..

purist muslim should walk

Not while he's playing for his country where millions of people are watching. Gotta have jazba to play this sport.

43 minutes ago, Shaz1 said:

Bald head is purity? So Zidane, lebron and most of the NBA athletes be the most purest athletes out there in between  the smoking sesh and pulling birds on this side, I presume eh. 

Edited by bleaf27
26 minutes ago, bleaf27 said:

Bald head is purity? So Zidane, lebron and most of the NBA athletes be the most purest athletes out there in between  the smoking sesh and pulling birds on this side, I presume eh. 

Come on, at least don't get riled up by obvious jokes

25 minutes ago, velu said:

if he walks , definitely jazba will save him :p:

( who is jazba ? ) 

Jazba is not a female friend. Jazba is passion. Jazba is man kinds only hope of survival. Why should Amla give easy wicket away when he's playing for his country?

25 minutes ago, bleaf27 said:

Did you read the bald part and lose your marbles? I think you should take reading lessons. 

1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

Jazba is not a female friend. Jazba is passion. Jazba is man kinds only hope of survival. Why should Amla give easy wicket away when he's playing for his country?

Did you read the bald part and lose your marbles? I think you should take reading lessons. 

Your sarcasm certainly isn't obvious enough to be implied... 

1 hour ago, Shaz1 said:

Truth is the essennce of every religion. If the decision was not correct he should have walked.  He should have been the greater human being and said that was wrong. The key to religion is not only to do the right thing when everyone is watching but also to do the right thing when no one is. He is just another person, nothing special.No need of outward symbols if you are behaving like any other cricketer. Nice person yes. Purist no. Once again he did the right thing by not walking.