Amazon's Inside Edge is good

Just completed the 6th episode of Amazon Prime's new tv show Inside Edge. So far its very entertaining. Especially Episode #6 which is about match fixing and how its works in cricket. Makers have certainly done some research on it. Cricket matches also have been shot very well

12 minutes ago, Temujin Khaghan said:

I did not like Vivek oberoi's acting... he was trying to be evil and hamming it up... I wish they gave that role to Randeep Hooda or Arshad Warsi..

I thought that the other actors were fine... watched 5 on the trot and then stopped..

Yes Vivek oberoi's acting is getting irritating . If you have watched 5 episodes already then watch 6th too. Its just gave me a different perspective on betting in India

I watched the 1st episode. I didn't enjoy it all that much. Trying to be too polished like the typical American HBO series, but that felt out of place in the Indian context? Especially because the story seemed to be moving slowly. Perhaps I will watch more episodes to see if I get used to the style.

19 hours ago, kosingh said:

I watched the 1st episode. I didn't enjoy it all that much. Trying to be too polished like the typical American HBO series, but that felt out of place in the Indian context? Especially because the story seemed to be moving slowly. Perhaps I will watch more episodes to see if I get used to the style.

Maybe it's time for India to move away from the current style of filming shows.