Who wants to see Kohli fail as captain and player ?

I can't believe, I would ever be writing this, being a diehard.

But I have never seen a bigger brat in Indian cricket - the arrogance, the lack of respect for anyone who disagrees with him and using his clout to have them routed from the team's affairs. 

Can't remember the last time any single cricketer had 'abused' power in such a fashion. Perhaps Imran Khan for the donkeys.

I honestly wish this guy fails miserably for him to come back to his senses and learn a lesson in humility before the 2019 WC.

Based on what is happening,it looks like some setbacks are around the corner,you can just feel what is happening is wrong on so many levels

If India miraculously hit a up trend and things start looking good we all will look like idiots 

simple.

Want India to lose-Never

Is this current environment looking good for Indian team-NO

will we be proven wrong-Maybe

Kohli is our backbone as a player, if he fails the whole team crumbles

Seen this team in 90s, never ever wud i wish this teams fails with the captain who is our backbone

We agree his ideas arent gr8 abd we all know most probably what wud be the result, having said that by no means i want this team to fail. At best a few hiccups which will happen or the failure of unwanted players

Kohli has bought so much good to our game , if he fails what he brings to the table as attitude will be perceived many in bad ways . 

For many years wanted a player who wud have up ur A** kind of an attitude, but india men logo ko sar zhukane wale hi pasand hai

N we are talking of of his failure as if there are better things in store , cant even find one suitable candidate for captaincy who looks ready

Me n many here wanted dhoni's expired captaincy to end and look what we have on our hand something that looks worst.

Aasman se gire khajoor men atke 

I disagree with kohli's vision but doesnt want him to fail as captain n player....thats a bizzare thought 

Edited by Ankit_sharma03

No-one wants to see Kohli fail as a player. The guy is one of the top 3 batsmen in the world currently.

As a captain however, the guy goes from brilliant to mediocre.

Brilliant - performances on last tour down under.

Mediocre - his leadership during last Aussie tour of India.

Also, his now mush derided "I refuse to bat first" theory in the Pak disaster and his treatment of coach Kumble.

I would have given the test captaincy to Rahane.

As the case stands,  Kohli should be put on notice regarding the captaincy and held to a standard of performance and behavior on and off the field.

I dont want him to fail as captain or player..

Kohli is one of those who doesnt like to fail.. and we got good players to make him succeed. At worst we won't be at the top but we'll still be in top 4.. And given that big tournaments are not coming any time soon, public anger won't be at the top.. so i am going to relax and enjoy the life.. .. cricket is not everything..

9 hours ago, rahulrulezz said:

Even though I hated Dhoni for bringing this buddy culture, openely bringing conflict of interest into the game, I still never meant harm or bad on Dhoni as he represented my Indian team. 

But Dhoni fans are a special breed. 

lol its the guys who hated Dhoni who are channelling all their energy on Virat now .

I cant imagine someone wants to see Kohli fail as a player.

Kohli as a limited overs captain is already fail for me. If it was our Grand old Golden bowling, we could have lost even more games then his record suggest.

I still maintain it is all intentional and  BCCI is behind kohlis poor team selection. They just want to get rid of bilateral odi's and t20. Atleast, they want us to loose interest. Once Indians will loose interest in bilaterals, next project will be bring down ICC tourneys apart from world Cup.