INDIA WIN: All Threads Merged

Guest Hiten.

INDIA WIN: All Threads Merged  

1. 1.

• --
    • --

Guest HariSampath
Will u just STFU with ur jinxing... open a diff thread for ur predictions if u want. KEEP UR JINXING AWAY FROM THIS THREAD AND THE MATCH THREAD.
We will win by 250 runs and a day and a session to spare :hysterical:
Guest HariSampath

Another one bites the dust :yay:TWO down...Another one bites the dust ...yea..another one gone another one bites the dust YEA :hysterical::yay: 2 gone 8 to go start the count...Another one bites the dust !!....and Aussies...Youuuuuuuuuuuuu shut up :finger:

Guest HariSampath

Here is the Queen's lyrics for "Another one bites the dust" :hysterical: Steve walks warily down the street, With the brim pulled way down low Aint no sound but the sound of his feet, Machine guns ready to go Are you ready, are you ready for this Are you hanging on the edge of your seat Out of the doorway the bullets rip To the sound of the beat Another one bites the dust Another one bites the dust And another one gone, and another one gone Another one bites the dust Hey, Im gonna get you too Another one bites the dust How do you think Im going to get along, Without you, when youre gone You took me for everything that I had, And kicked me out on my own Are you happy, are you satisfied How long can you stand the heat Out of the doorway the bullets rip To the sound of the beat Chorus Another one bites the dust Another one bites the dust Another one bites the dust Another one bites the dust There are plenty of ways you can hurt a man And bring him to the ground You can beat him You can cheat him You can treat him bad and leave him When hes down But Im ready, yes Im ready for you Im standing on my own two feet Out of the doorway the bullets rip :haha: