INDIA WIN: All Threads Merged

Guest Hiten.

INDIA WIN: All Threads Merged  

1. 1.

• --
    • --

Aussie fan, count me in for 2500-7500 AF, Zubin has taken the first bet- in case Aussies lose, u will be poorer by 5k ICF. So, that would still leave you with 4000+ICF. I will bet my 7500 ICF against your 2500 ICF. that is if India wins, u would give me 2500 ICF, If Aussie win, I will give you 7500 ICF. Deal?

Guest HariSampath
i want to make a bet on the aussies making the required scored... you offer me 3 to 1 odds.....i will bet 5000, if aussies win you pay me 15000 any takers?
I will take it Aussiefan, 15,000 to you if Aus win and 5000 to me if India win...Is it on ?, pl confirm

Pathan's twin strike removing the openers could prove to be the telling difference in this contest. Dismissing both openers cheaply is like almost 60% of the job. Just one wicket, one early wicket and we literally dictate the proceedings. Pathan has a realistic chance of being man of the match if a takes a couple of more wickets. For someone who took so much flak as he did, i sincerely hope he manages to win this match for India.

Guest dada_rocks
Sehwag should wear a blue turban and bowl to Ponting ' date=' with Dhoni saying "sabaash Bhaj" :D[/quote'] We seriously need to do this prank.. it will be fun if nothing else

You guys are getting too complacent here now. Ricky Ponting, Mike Hussey, Gilly and Roy are known to perform when the team desperately needs them to. Target is stiff, no doubt. But apply some common sense, 2 more days to go, i.e 180 overs. I am not thinking negative nor hoping for aussie's resilience. India has to keep firing at all times on the field.

You guys are getting too complacent here now. Ricky Ponting' date=' Mike Hussey, Gilly and Roy are known to perform when the team desperately needs them to. Target is stiff, no doubt. But apply some common sense, 2 more days to go, i.e 180 overs. I am not thinking negative nor hoping for aussie's resilience. India has to keep firing at all times on the field.[/quote'] I dont think time has anything to do with it ... Aus naturally score at 3.5+ they will be in serious if they try and change that. Is it possible? sure but highly unlikely IMHO. we should win this comfortably in the last session today
Guest dada_rocks

If India loses this one (1) I am going to take sanyaas from this site ( incentives for many to start praying for India's loss):hysterical: (2) Will stop watching cricket for an year ( Incentive for me to start praying for India's loss):hysterical: (3) Will gift all theICF$ I have to the first guy who replies in this thread

You guys are getting too complacent here now. Ricky Ponting' date=' Mike Hussey, Gilly and Roy are known to perform when the team desperately needs them to. Target is stiff, no doubt. But apply some common sense, 2 more days to go, i.e 180 overs. I am not thinking negative nor hoping for aussie's resilience. India has to keep firing at all times on the field.[/quote'] 2 days left has nothing to do with Australia winning. It is a matter of scoring runs at a rate of 4/over for them. They cannot survive 180 overs. There is a reason 400 run chases are once in a blue moon. It is near facking impossible. It will require innings of lifetime from at least 2 Auusies or an inninga ala VVS Calcutta 2001. This is simply not going to happen. Expect Kumble and the quick to bambozzle the Aussies. Aus will lost by at least 150 runs.