Sign in to follow this  
Cricketics

2nd Semi Final - India vs Australia - ICC Women's World Cup 2017 - Match Thread

Call me chauvinist or sexist (which I am not obviously) but I didn't give a fk about the WWC till today...would have just shrugged it off even if they lost in the first round or would have yelled out a minor yay had they won the tournament but after today's knock by Harmanpreet, will be absolutely gutted if they lose this.

We need to win this!!!

Damn...mods delete some of my comments on this thread...these comments might be something that might be the only thing that will haunt me if Ever decide to run for office in what has been a life with 0 blemishes.

Having said that Starc has had a better career than Tait both being aggressive LF but looks like Tait won the battle of life :giggle: 

:wall:Daymn I am tired of taking all the pressure and creating so many match threads of crucial games starting from last 4 games of world t20 2007 games to 2011 semi final against Pak(the toughest game Of our generation) to here against Australia.

Okay, I will take little more pressure for the girls against England in the finals. :bow:

10 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

:wall:Daymn I am tired of taking all the pressure and creating so many match threads of crucial games starting from last 4 games of world t20 2007 games to 2011 semi final against Pak(the toughest game Of our generation) to here against Australia.

Okay, I will take little more pressure for the girls against England in the finals. :bow:

where were you in CT Finals? :whack3: bowed out to seniority just like the Indian Team setup giving chances to seniors :P

2 minutes ago, PBN said:

where were you in CT Finals? :whack3: bowed out to seniority just like the Indian Team setup giving chances to seniors :P

Man too much pressure on whats app to let newbies create thread or let people create who were visiting CT in England.

So me being good samaritan, I let others create. You know.

1 minute ago, Cricketics said:

Man too much pressure on whats app to let newbies create thread or let people create who were visiting CT in England.

So me being good samaritan, I let others create. You know.

rajiv created the finals thread :whack3: not newbie IIRC

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.