Sign in to follow this  
Cricketics

2nd Semi Final - India vs Australia - ICC Women's World Cup 2017 - Match Thread

8 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

I will be mightily pissed if Australia win this from here and @Cricketics for opening his jinx thread. I hope Virat flops miserably as a batsman and captain starting with SL series. 

Dude 25 odd runs quickly under pressure.

Enjoy the win.

Girls played well

Just now, beetle said:

Pathetic bowling and tics :wall::wall:

Arey bhai, I mean bhen, 33 run se araams

e jeetu, last wicket had no chance. Too mch gap between runs and balls remaining. I play enough yaar tomsee there is no hance for Aus to win.

Balle balle 

3 minutes ago, Cricketics said:

Arey bhai, I mean bhen, 33 run se araams

e jeetu, last wicket had no chance. Too mch gap between runs and balls remaining. I play enough yaar tomsee there is no hance for Aus to win.

Balle balle 

Your hindi sucks. I am a southie yet can speak/write better hindi

Awesome these girls. Sensational ATG knock by Harmanpreet Kaur and that too in a semi final against Australia. Nothing but love for this girl.

Our over hyped Indian batsmen can learn a thing or two from her.

Now, my only request is to the girls is not to get complacent against England as they are a dangerous side. Enjoy the moment and then work on ways for the FINAL. 

Edited by WC2011INDIA

2 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Awesome these girls. Sensational ATG knock by Harmanpreet Kaur and that too in a semi final against Australia. Nothing but love for this girl.

Now, my only request is to the girls is not to get complacent against England as they are a dangerous side. Enjoy the moment and then work on ways for the FINAL. 

No mention of Rahane? Wtf man how can you forget Rahane in your post. :wall: Its a must name in your post.

47 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Enough Kohli and Sharma fanboys here who will defend them and their "GOAT" status ...

1 hour ago, Laaloo said:

yeah and dhoni chamchas will defend 104 balls without a boundary as well. It takes two to tango

I really hope you aren't calling me a Dhoni fan boy cuz that wouldn't be the truth...

If Dhoni does bad , call him out 

7 hours ago, maniac said:

Damn...mods delete some of my comments on this thread...these comments might be something that might be the only thing that will haunt me if Ever decide to run for office in what has been a life with 0 blemishes.

Having said that Starc has had a better career than Tait both being aggressive LF but looks like Tait won the battle of life :giggle: 

Not a single post is hidden/deleted on this thread. Stop crying ffs.

7 hours ago, Cricketics said:

You should create match thread for the finals. Need a woman to create this and do sarvanash of angrezi girls.

Nah....I am not lucky.:frown:

Waisay bhi  they have matched the guys and more ,so no need for a woman shoman issue. This is Indian cricket  and any cricket fan will do.

You do it. You seem lucky for the team, but don't create premature victory threads:aetsch:

54 minutes ago, sourab10forever said:

Not a single post is hidden/deleted on this thread. Stop crying ffs.

Abbey dhakkan I didn't say mods are deleting...I was just joking about may be voulantarily having mods delete my posts which "may" sound like I didn't  take women's cricket seriously.

Edited by maniac

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.