Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
surajmal

Epic!!!!

Recommended Posts

7 minutes ago, jf1gp_1 said:

Absolutely brilliant. Started watching when she was 70 odd in 80 balls. What an inning.

Yep.  Happily eating my words from earlier - I saw the score around 17 overs - and we were down to Raj and Kaur batting slowish with 25 overs left - thought it was low odds to get to a competitive score from there.  Kaur just turned it on and how!  I started watching when she was on 90.   Amazing batting.   Aussie bowlers simply caved in the face of that onslaught.   

Share this post


Link to post
4 minutes ago, Vilander said:

Goswami ball of the tournament to remove Aus batter( apparently their best Lanning). 

 

Well Indian women kick arse !!

:phehe:

Lanning is the Sachin of Women's cricket. 

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

Damn....She would have broken Rohit's record if this was a 50 over match. Rohit must be thanking his lucky stars. In fact, all mumbaikars must be. 

The guy is a true patriot and a team man
 
 
Rohit Sharma @ImRo45
·
1h

That's brutal power by @ImHarmanpreet! Hope it turns out to be a match winning knock . Some serious hitting there. #WWC17 @BCCIWomen

Share this post


Link to post
3 minutes ago, maniac said:
The guy is a true patriot and a team man
 
 
Rohit Sharma @ImRo45
·
1h

That's brutal power by @ImHarmanpreet! Hope it turns out to be a match winning knock . Some serious hitting there. #WWC17 @BCCIWomen

 

maagi man to be more precise :phehe:

 

Share this post


Link to post
13 minutes ago, maniac said:
The guy is a true patriot and a team man
 
 
Rohit Sharma @ImRo45
·
1h

That's brutal power by @ImHarmanpreet! Hope it turns out to be a match winning knock . Some serious hitting there. #WWC17 @BCCIWomen

good. The other mumbaikar must be embarrassed though. That guy bats run a ball on excellent days. Otherwise it is 50 off 80 or 70 off 120 type knocks. After Harmanpreet's knock, he should ask the question "What's the point of his existence?"

Edited by WC2011INDIA

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

good. The other mumbaikar must be embarrassed though. That guy bats run a ball on excellent days. Otherwise it is 50 off 80 or 70 off 120 type knocks. After Harmanpreet's knock, he should ask the question "What's the point of his existence?"

Wonder whom you are referring to? :p:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
30 minutes ago, WC2011INDIA said:

good. The other mumbaikar must be embarrassed though. That guy bats run a ball on excellent days. Otherwise it is 50 off 80 or 70 off 120 type knocks. After Harmanpreet's knock, he should ask the question "What's the point of his existence?"

Harmanpreet idolises Virendra Sehwag and wait for it........

.

.

.

. Ajinkya Rahane

 

Harmanpreet in her own words say she learnt the art of defence and temperament watching Rahane bat in nets. Here is a short description:

 

It was almost hypnotic for Harmanpreet, who quit her own practice to watch Rahane resist the temptation to offer any flamboyant stroke he possess in his repertoire."That day I learnt how crucial it is to work on things you plan to improve. Thinking is easy but one should implement the plans too."

 

 

 

 

Mumbai keeps on contributing to Indian cricket. :isalute:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
2 hours ago, King Tendulkar said:

Amazing knock 

 

only punjabi woman could have done that lol

whats with the punjabi fascination... lets not get  into  regional hooliganism,we have a parliament for that:giggle:.She is Indian,i think thats all that matters to her too.

Edited by RAZPOR

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, King Tendulkar said:

Yes she is   And that's great . I also support India but she also from my part of world so adds to the joy a tiny bit :cheer:

Well if it adds to your joy that's great but making statements like only a Punjabi woman could do or so isn't cool.

What next states from where Goswami is or Mithali is come and start claiming things as well....

Share this post


Link to post

Let people do that it's fine 

 

you taking my comment waaaaay too literally . 

 

Never heard Yorkshire people praise Yorkshire player doing well for England . Or Victorian comma praising virtues of Victorian player doing well for aus . They joking and very patriotic. Just People talk like this . Stop being such a bore lol

Share this post


Link to post
19 minutes ago, King Tendulkar said:

Yes she is   And that's great . I also support India but she also from my part of world so adds to the joy a tiny bit :cheer:

In that case m also from punjab, lets not say such thing "only punjabi woman could have done that"......her talent has got nothing to do with were she was born. Once that blue jersey is on ....no states matter. 

We often criticse manju n gavaskar for singing mumbai cricket song.....so lets not do that ourselves 

 

Tendulkar belong to whole india as much as mumbai 

Yuvraj singh is from my city, yet never been bias for that or used it privilege card.

 

It saw that innings and enjoyed it without even knowing she is from punjab or which ever city she is from and the fun of that innings didnt even change for me even after finding out that she is a punjabi  

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Ankit_sharma03 said:

In that case m also from punjab, lets not say such thing "only punjabi woman could have done that"......her talent has got nothing to do with were she was born. Once that blue jersey is on ....no states matter. 

We often criticse manju n gavaskar for singing mumbai cricket song.....so lets not do that ourselves 

 

Tendulkar belong to whole india as much as mumbai 

Yuvraj singh is from my city, yet never been bias for that or used it privilege card.

 

It saw that innings and enjoyed it without even knowing she is from punjab or which ever city she is from and the fun of that innings didnt even change for me even after finding out that she is a punjabi  

Blimey everyone in very political correct mood today lol

Share this post


Link to post

Jo Bole So Nihal! Satsriakal!

 

Harmanpreetji tussi cha gaye! :dance:

 

I take back my words I said after the Aus loss that India would be thrashed and wont make it to the semis... and now they are in the final! Im hoping Lords is packed on Sunday with some indian fans to show support to our girls who deserve the same fanaticism from fans like the mens team does. 

Share this post


Link to post
Guest
You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoticons maximum are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Guest, sign in to access all features.

×